Account Manager - Luxury Brands
We are on the hunt for an energized Account Manager to join our team. The successful AM will join an environment where they will be empowered with autonomy to manage accounts for leading global brands whilst having the solid backing of a dependable and talented team.
As an Account Manager at Crisp, you will be working with some of the biggest brands in the world which includes customers in the luxury industry and large online communities space. You will provide proactive account management and ensure we understand our customers’ needs at all times and provide a valuable solution. You will make things happen due to being at the center of everything; you will be able to look ahead to see the big picture and influence development, whilst being close enough to the day-to-day detail to ensure our service is always up to Crisp’s high standard and that customers are receiving the very best brand protection.
You will represent the customer internally and must have the ability to communicate in detail on customer expectations, make recommendations on how to enhance our service and indicate where we maybe falling short or missing an opportunity. You treat all customer challenges or issues as your own and work tirelessly to provide the very best service from Crisp.
Ultimately, you’re responsible for ensuring we deliver a perfect service, on-time, every time and maintain a continuous dialogue to drive maximum retention and identify cross-sell / up-sell opportunities.
- Experience working as a Digital or Social Media Account Manager within the digital industry
- Willingness and ability to quickly and easily learn different social risks on a sector by sector basis and to gain knowledge through our in-house training scheme
- At ease with working in a technical and data-driven environment
- Exceptional presentation skills both written and verbal
- Efficient, organised, with the ability to multi-task and plate-spin
- A huge appetite for learning and developing knowledge regarding social media risks
- A hunger to become a subject matter expert and to add value to our service and to our clients
Key Personal Characteristic
- Genuine interest in the digital space
- Great Communication (written, spoken, listening, presentations)
- Aware of digital disruption and the growing concerns of dealing with large audiences online
- Self-management / Organisational Skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Resourceful / Problem Solving / Creativity
- Relationship Building skills
- Insight, Data and Analytical Skills
- Thirst for knowledge
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- A generous option allocation
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.