Account Manager - Media/Entertainment/Sport
Do you want to work with the biggest brands in the world?
We are on the hunt for an energized Account Manager to join our team. The successful Account Manager will join an environment where they will be empowered with autonomy to manage accounts for leading global brands whilst having the solid backing of a dependable and talented team.
As an Account Manager at Crisp, you will be working with some of the biggest brands in the world which includes customers in the kids communities, gaming, social apps, and large online communities space. You will provide proactive account management and ensure we understand our customers’ needs at all times and provide a valuable solution. You will make things happen due to being at the center of everything; you will be able to look ahead to see the big picture and influence development, whilst being close enough to the day-to-day detail to ensure our service is always up to Crisp’s high standard and that customers are receiving the very best brand protection.
You will represent the customer internally and must have the ability to communicate in detail on customer expectations, make recommendations on how to enhance our service and indicate where we maybe falling short or missing an opportunity. You treat all customer challenges or issues as your own and work tirelessly to provide the very best service from Crisp.
Ultimately, you’re responsible for ensuring we deliver a perfect service, on-time, every time and maintain a continuous dialogue to drive maximum retention and identify cross-sell / up-sell opportunities.
The ideal applicant will be currently working as a Digital or Social Media Account Manager.
We are particularly interested to hear from applicants who have been working with clients in the Media/Entertainment or Sport sectors.
- Willingness and ability to quickly and easily learn different social risks on a sector by sector basis and to gain knowledge through our in-house training scheme
- At ease with working in a technical and data-driven environment
- Exceptional presentation skills both written and verbal
- Efficient, organised, with the ability to multi-task and plate-spin
- A huge appetite for learning and developing knowledge regarding social media risks
- A hunger to become a subject matter expert and to add value to our service and to our clients
Key Personal Characteristic
- Genuine interest in the digital space
- Great Communication (written, spoken, listening, presentations)
- Aware of digital disruption and the growing concerns of dealing with large audiences online
- Self-management / Organisational Skills
- Negotiation and Persuasion skills
- Resourceful / Problem Solving / Creativity
- Relationship Building skills
- Insight, Data and Analytical Skills
- Thirst for knowledge
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 20 days holiday and 10 Federal holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Medical Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”