Customer facing and customer focused, the role of the Consultant Team at Crisp is to discover a customer’s needs, identify their challenges and propose service propositions that deliver their requirements.
The Associate Consultant role is your gateway to career progression within the team, giving you the space to train and learn the foundations of brand reputation, risk and crisis management or harmful content risks and needs for platforms whilst undertaking interview style consultancies with a range of customers and stakeholders that culminate in the production of detailed service requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Aiding consultants in the preparation of brand-specific research and preparation for customer consultation
- Supporting Consultants during consultations with clear and detailed note-taking of customer need, challenges and requirements
- Mapping out customer-specific escalation strategy workflows that are executed by Crisis and Risk Analysts
- Conducting consultations for Owned Social and Threat Defense propositions and associated solutions for customers, discovering their existing processes, risk tolerances and moderation guidelines and producing a recommended Service Profile tailored to their specific requirements
- Following up with assigned customers for required information for service implementation
- Preparing risk examples for customers who need guidance on their moderation strategy
- Supporting commercial functions with collateral for prospective customers that illustrates various risk types and how the proposed service would work in their instance
- Regular contact with customers in an assigned portfolio to ensure that their risk and challenges are fully covered by the service delivered
- Demonstrating value to customers via expert advice and best practice information on a range of community management situations after receiving training in this area
- You'll need to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable communicating directly with customer stakeholders
- You must be able to demonstrate ability to create Google Slide/Keynote presentations and Google Doc/Word reports that are clear and concise
- Good research skills gained via higher education or employment experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver alongside, and, with others
- An understanding of the risks that brands face to their reputation from social media marketing
- An understanding of socio-political issues (e.g. climate change, Black Lives Matter, COVID) and how brands engage with those issues can impact public opinion towards them
- High familiarity and regular use of social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and familiarity with common popular online communities such as Reddit
- Ability to research and immerse yourself in a subject to a level that you are comfortable and believable when sharing your knowledge
- Outgoing personality with curiosity who can balance questioning with active listening
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritse
- Collaborative worker who pushes for attainment of team goals as well as personal ones
In response to COVID -19, these roles will be WFH full time until 2021. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and keep hold of them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which include;25 days holiday + bank holidaysCritical IllnessLife Insurance CoverHealthcare Cash PlanSubsidised gym membershipCycle to Work schemeCommuters club
Crisp stops toxic, harmful and fake online content from damaging kids, enterprises, social platforms and society as a whole. This content takes many forms - fake news, terror propaganda, child grooming, hate speech, disinformation, false rumours, threats and infodemics. This content spreads virally, at scale across closed social media groups and messaging apps, going undetected by traditional monitoring tools.
Statement:'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.