Associate Software Developers
We are looking for Associate developers to work on innovative projects here at Crisp.
To join our team, you will be experienced in writing and maintaining high performance code in either C# or Python. You may have just graduated and looking for your first job or have some commercial experience - either way we would like to have a discussion with you about some of the amazing work that we do at Crisp.
As a developer at Crisp, you will be participating in the entire software development life cycle, from designing, building, and debugging applications, to deploying and supporting the software you have built.
The opportunity offers the chance to work for a company that produces some of the most advanced technology in the world – technology that is utilised by some of the largest social media environments and games companies across the globe.
Applicants must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working, however your flexibility to work in our Leeds office will be key.
- Analyse system requirements
- Write clean, testable code
- Test and debug various applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Document development and operational procedures
- Experience in either C# or Python
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in building android applications and working with the Android SDK
- Experience working with and deployment of emulated devices
- Google Cloud Platform
- Agile Project delivery (ideally Kanban)
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.
Crisp, a Kroll business is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.