Crisp is looking for a Brands Lead who will be accountable for delivering early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading global brands, ensuring they are informed quickly and accurately about online harms, threats and risks. The role will ensure our customers receive world-class risk defence, intelligence and compliance solutions that guarantee they are always the first to know, and therefore first to act.
The Brands Lead will also provide line management and leadership for our growing Brands Intelligence Team looking after our existing 24/7 capability.
● In this role you will be setting team direction and strategy, ensuring customer requirements are met by developing and delivering through others.
● You will also play a hands-on role supporting senior customers through their research and turning this into high-quality, actionable intelligence.
● The role will deliver to existing and new intelligence requirements, including working alongside our solution architects to on-board new clients and services.
● You will work in, and with, internal project teams to improve our technical and human capabilities.
In response to COVID -19, these roles will be work-from-home full time until mid-2021. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
● Demonstrate experience of exceptional delivery through staff and stakeholders.
● Skilled at translating customer requirements into business outputs.
● Demonstrate the ability to prioritise across competing tasks.
● Be comfortable working with cutting-edge technology.
● Understand deeply the online threats, risks and harms faced by brands - and crucially how they are successfully mitigated.
● Demonstrate a strong ability to work across Crisp and multiple external stakeholders. Essential Experience:
- The successful candidate will also have experience of building, growing and developing teams.
- Experience with service delivery in a busy, fast pace environment.
- Understanding of Social Media and how it impacts global brands.
- A background in risk management for brands
- Skilled communicator, able to write with impact, and to influence others.
- Experience of team leadership, including successfully leading a virtual team.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
● 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
● Critical Illness
● Life Insurance Cover
● Healthcare Cash Plan
● An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
● Subsidised gym membership
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”