As a Business Analyst at Crisp, you will have a key role in driving some of the smaller features and fixes required to drive the continuous improvement to our existing capabilities. You will also work alongside a Senior BA on some of the wider strategic projects across the business or on new propositions. The BA profession is relatively new at Crisp, but is proving invaluable as the company grows.
To meet scaling demand, we are looking for a BA with great people skills, who is a strategic thinker and can work independently on some of the smaller feature requests and fixes or work alongside another BA on the problem definition, solution design, approval, delivery, roll out and validation of larger, more complex initiatives. In addition, you will be supporting the Associate BAs in the delivery of smaller feature requests. Crisp utilises highly configurable technology to support a diverse range of services. BAs are involved in the delivery of new or improved services via the delivery of new capabilities when gaps have been identified.
What is most important is the drive to learn. You’ll need to be comfortable working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, be unafraid to ask questions and embrace continuous learning.
- Requirements elicitation
- Stakeholder management
- Feature delivery, including management of dependencies, across the software development life cycle
- Defect investigation and triage
- Feature/training documentation
- Feature demos and stakeholder sign off
You’ll also need
- Ability to work at pace
- Drive to become an expert in the application
- Previous BA experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in / experience of Social Media
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.