Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Crisp is on the lookout for a Business Analyst to drive continuous improvement across a suite of analytics that impact business decisions.
The successful candidate will be involved in helping Crisp to define and deliver the KPI reporting requirements across the business. You will work alongside different business areas capturing requirements and ensuring the data available drives business KPIs.
Key areas of focus will be on finance, marketing, sales and operational indicators. The successful candidate will drive business and people performance, providing periodic packs to key stakeholders with the aim of creating data and reports that are available in real-time.
Continuous improvement of reporting to ensure that the business meets it's OKRs will be at the forefront of your daily tasks along with maintaining the data integrity.
Developing new ways of measuring success, you will suggest additional metrics and produce ideas on what and where to look next which directly aligns to Crisp’s strategy and vision.
- Ability to collect and use data from SalesForce, financial systems and BigQuery
- Strong SQL and Advanced Excel/Google Sheets
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Strong domain knowledge, commercial acumen and experience measuring operational performance
- Natural Problem solver
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Driven by results / targets
- Agile worker who can adapt easily, embrace change and overcome obstacles in a fast-paced environment
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness and life insurance cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Fruit on Mondays
- Breakfast or beer and pizza on Fridays!
Crisp’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”
« Back to all careers