Business Development Analyst
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Crisp is currently focused on growth in a number of new technical markets and regions and are seeking a Business Development Analyst to join our growing Digital Threat team.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, they will support the team in identifying new customers and markets across, initially, US and Europe. Responsible for researching and analysing both markets and companies, they will prepare data in support of executive and board level presentations with, potential, initial engagement of new prospects or coordination of further steps with the Executive Sales team.
- Conducting research on target organisations and key stakeholders
- Building out relationship and account plans
- Preparation of documentation, including reports and presentations
- Analysing results and making recommendations for Go To Market strategies
- Presenting findings to the Executive Leadership team
- Proposing appropriate mechanisms to contact target decision makers as part of the sales cycle
- Excellent research skills and capabilities
- Experience of carrying out business development activities in tech, Big Data or Social Media Sectors
- Strong Analytical Capability
- Excellent Communication - both written and verbal
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Experience of conducting market assessment
- Producing Analysis for Go-To-Market propositions
- Good knowledge of technical markets / social media
- Experience of producing Exec Ready presentations
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness and life insurance cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Fruit on Mondays
- Breakfast or beer and pizza on Fridays!
Crisp Thinking’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”
Back to all careers