We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Campaign Manager to join our Marketing team and help to drive new business growth. We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented individual, interested in developing, managing and executing measurable multi-channel campaigns that generate a robust new business pipeline and quality commercial leads for our sales team.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in B2B marketing and demand generation best practices, underpinned by strong project management skills, and knowledge of go-to-market campaigns and sales conversion analytics. This includes the successful management and execution of social media, digital media, public relations, content distribution, partnerships, email marketing, SEO/SEM and integrated events resulting in qualified marketing leads.
The key skills within this role are technical and operational. For example, tracking and reporting on progress during and after campaign activities. Additionally, candidates will need a working knowledge of marketing technologies like Hubspot and LinkedIn Campaign Manager, as well as experience in sponsoring industry events, partnerships and sponsorships.
The nature of the role requires working collaboratively with our sales, product and account teams, excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proactive, growth mindset. Apply if you are a creative problem solver who enjoys following the real-time impact go-to-market demand generation campaigns.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with the VP of Demand Generation based on market segments to gain new customers and build repeat business
- Oversee the timely development and execution of creative assets and marketing activities for campaign launches
- Coordinate across the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure alignment and successful execution of all campaign elements
- Coordinate all go-to-market activities for campaigns, including social media, digital media, special events, public relations, email marketing, SEO/SEM and partnerships
- Organize trade shows, exhibitions and promotional events, including writing and proofreading marketing copy, as well as working with in-house design resources
- Supervise the execution, measurement and reporting of marketing campaigns and their contribution to our demand generation pipeline
- Ensure campaigns have clear targets and metrics to assess performance
- Compile regular measurement reporting on campaign performance and results
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous ones
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Degree educated (Bachelor's Degree or higher) or equivalent
- 3-5 years of work experience in B2B marketing roles, preferably in a related field
- Experience project managing B2B integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience creating paid and organic social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience identifying and managing events, sponsorships and/or content partnerships
- Experience collaborating with public relations teams on earned media opportunities
- Experience managing content distribution across paid, owned and shared media
- Experience managing email/CRM, SEO/SEM and database marketing campaigns
- Experience establishing, monitoring and reporting performance for senior management
- Experience in partnering with sales leaders and account team to ensure cross functional execution of integrated campaigns
- Experience collaborating with commercial sales, product, account and technical teams
- Experience managing paid search and display media strategies across digital platforms
Essential skills and competencies
- Extremely detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Deep understanding of Hubspot and Linkedin Campaign Manager
- Knowledge of Salesforce reporting and capable of producing reports, as needed
- Marketing campaign measurement, tracking and reporting best practices
- Must be able to thrive and adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and motivate a team
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional approach and demeanour, ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Demonstrable ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- A strong work ethic, proactive and are eager to learn
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate
- Aptitude in PPT/Google slides/Keynote
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Experience with DSPs a plus
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 20 days holiday + 10 Federal holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- 401K retirement plan scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.
Crisp, a Kroll business is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.