Would you like a role which makes a real world impact, protecting children from physical and sexual abuse? The protection of children and vulnerable users has been a fundamental part of Crisp’s mission since the company was formed; we are now looking for a talented and committed individual to lead our Child Protection intelligence production team in Leeds. The successful candidate will lead a team of analysts delivering intelligence on paedophiles, predators and abusers to our social media clients globally. Our intelligence makes a huge difference; every year we protect millions of the most vulnerable from the most egregious forms of exploitation.
In the role, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing the team and be a role model
- Delivering quality intelligence products to our big social media platform clients
- Be a subject matter expert
- Playing a key role in the Crisp Human Intelligence leadership team; enable colleagues in other harm areas to deliver to their requirements.
- Lead a virtual team operating over international borders.
In response to COVID -19, this role will be work-from-home full time until mid-2021. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience of delivery through staff and stakeholders.
- They will be skilled at translating customer requirements into intelligence outputs.
- Be a part of the Human Intelligence Leadership Team, ensuring Crisp’s intelligence delivery is seamless across all threat areas and clients. Teamwork is essential.
- You will be a skilled communicator and be a role model to staff and colleagues
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to prioritise across competing tasks.
- Be comfortable working with cutting edge technology, although not be themselves necessarily technical.
- The candidate will understand the myriad of ways in which children and young people are exploited online; sexually, physically and emotionally.
- The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a strong ability to work across Crisp and multiple external stakeholders.
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in a related role, or similar experience.
- A background in child protection, law enforcement, intelligence, a child protection charity or NGO, online safety, or similar.
- Great communicator, able to write pithily and with impact, and able to influence others.
- Experience of team leadership, including successfully leading a virtual team.
- The successful candidate will have developed and grown a team - not simply managed one.
- They will have worked in child protection.
- Experience in an intelligence production role.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
● 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
● Critical Illness
● Life Insurance Cover
● Healthcare Cash Plan
● An attractive pension
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
● Subsidised gym membership
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defense, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act.
Established in 2005 by social media entrepreneur Adam Hildreth, Crisp began by protecting children and teenagers using online games and social networks from abuse, sexual exploitation, cyberbullying and other online harms. This relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”