Computing / Technical Graduates and Juniors
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Crisp are on the lookout for bright and talented Computer Science or Technology focused graduates / juniors to join us in delivering exceptional social media risk protection for the world’s largest brands and social media platforms. Working with platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to high volume social apps and games, this role will both excite and challenge.
The role is suitable for graduates or juniors with a Computing / Systems related degree or equivalent technical experience and will work closely with our Solutions Engineers to learn on the job and develop within the team (full training will be provided). Please note we are looking for candidates available to start immediately or who are able to work a notice period before starting (this isn't a graduate scheme commencing in 2019).
Duties will include:
- Produces solution design documents from customer facing workflows
- Configures SaaS based solutions accurately in line with specifications
- Works closely with the Risk Consultancy team to ensure configured solutions are aligned to customer requirements
- Works closely with the Risk Analyst team to ensure configured solutions are fit for purpose before putting into service
- Ensures project documentation is complete, current and appropriately stored
- Follows robust quality assurance processes to ensure accuracy of implementation
- Peer reviews other team members work as part of the quality assurance process
- Proactively identifies opportunities to streamline the solutions engineering team’s processes
- Being on call when required (additional remuneration provided)
- Works closely with the Programme Manager and internal customer facing teams to communicate progress of new implementations and change orders
- Other activities as required
- Establish successful working relationships with all key personnel
- Be a pro-active, productive and positive team member
- Maintain and develop a professional approach to all aspects of the job and at all times uphold the image of Crisp
Qualifications, training and experience required
- Essential: A minimum 2:1 in a technical / computing related degree or equivalent technical experience
- Desirable: Any industry experience gained within a technical environment would be an advantage
Key Personal Characteristic
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to client deadlines
- Strong will to automate and streamline repetitive tasks
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Professional and organised
- Ability to multi-task across multiple concurrent projects
- Able to adapt technical skills in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Professional and positive approach
- Self-motivated and self sufficient
- Good technical ability
- Flexibility to work on call (additional remuneration provided)
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and a sense of humour!
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Critical Illness and life insurance cover
Healthcare Cash Plan
Fruit on Mondays
Breakfast or beer and pizza on Fridays!
Crisp’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”
Back to all careers