Contract Project Manager
Our PMO function is growing !
We are now on the look out for a dynamic Project Manager to join our growing business on a contract basis.
The contract initially will be 3 months with a view to be extended.
In response to Coronavirus, our employees are currently 100% homeworking. Applicants must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
On a permanent level, we expect this role to be predominantly remote, with some flexibility to attend our Leeds based office.
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act.
These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more.
Fueled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels. Unfortunately, anyone has the power to create and share harmful content, especially instigators and influencers who distribute millions of new types every day.
Established in 2005 by social media entrepreneur Adam Hildreth, Crisp began protecting children and teenagers using online games and social networks from abuse, sexual exploitation, cyberbullying and other online harms. This relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
Crisp currently protects over $4.5 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service and the trust our customers have in protecting their reputational risk.
The role will suit a person who is flexible in their mindset and can adapt their approach based on the needs of the Project.
As a Project Manager at Crisp you will manage Projects using both Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, so ideally you will have experience in both.
The successful candidate will work within the Programme Management Office function.
You will work with a range of teams and manage Projects end to end throughout the Project lifecycle, whilst ensuring that we deliver the expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to expand their Project Management skills whilst being an integral part of helping shape how Crisp deliver Programmes and Projects.
In the role of Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Day to day delivery of the Project based on the Project Lifecycles
- Management of a subset of Projects across all Crisp business areas
- Tracking activities against plans - including costs, timescales and resources
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Reporting the status of Projects and escalation of issues
- Ensuring that deliveries are prepared for all quality gates
- Providing input into the continuous improvement of the Programme Management Office and Project frameworks
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record as a Project Manager
- Excellent people engagement skills
- Be a self starter who can build relationships and influence quickly at all levels
- Flexible approach to project delivery
- Strong self-organization and prioritisation of tasks in an analytical manner
- Be adaptable and receptive to change
- Formal experience as a Project Manager
- Familiar with delivery in a fast moving and dynamic environment akin to a start-up
- Track record of delivering technology driven change to both internal and external customers
- Strong identification of and subsequent management of risk
- Qualifications in project management methodologies
- Commercial or contract management or delivery - supply chain/ customer facing
- Developing and deploying management information
- Experience with quality management practices - design, deploy and monitor
This vacancy will close on 7th May, therefore if you would like to be considered please ensure you apply prior to this date.
We will be assessing/interviewing throughout the advertising period, and if we find a suitable candidate before the closing date, the vacancy will be removed.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Commuter Loans to help your journey to work
- Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
- Free yoga classes twice a week
- Subsidised gym membership
If this isn’t enough, our HQ is set in the best offices in Leeds with free fruit delivered every Monday, breakfast order each Friday and a ‘beer’ afternoon as well…plus monthly pizza treats.