Are you a Talented DevOps Engineer? Are you looking for an opportunity to work on some very interesting projects? Then read on....
Crisp is a social media safety and crisis monitoring firm, and our technology is used by some of the world’s largest, best known brand and social platforms, to provide fast detection of critical issues and crises. We help companies by spotting fake news and rumours being spread about brands on social media, which can damage sales and impact share price.
We also protect users of social media from harmful and unwanted user generated content, utilising hundreds of analysts and moderators operating 24/7 and in over 50 languages.
What you will do
To join our team, you will be experienced in writing and maintaining high performance infrastructure as code solutions.
The ideal candidate will be keen to learn and work in a small team to help improve our Cloud Infrastructure and help in our adoption of containerisation, particularly Docker and Kubernetes.
Alongside a desire to continually bring new ideas/ways of working to the table, you will have extensive Cloud experience (ideally with GCP) and will support our development teams configuring applications for deployment.
- Automating the build, deployment, and secure configuration of services, databases, monitoring tools, and cloud infrastructure
- Automating the creation and maintenance of development and test environments to help scale our engineering team
- Collaborating with other engineers to ensure new services, build pipelines, deployment pipelines, and environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Collaborating with other engineers to produce applications that will scale according to demand in cloud environments
- Providing direct support to other engineers in performing functions such as deployments, the provisioning of new environments, and ensuring the smooth operation of production systems
- Investigating new tools, technologies, and practices to introduce to the rest of the engineering team in order to improve our deployment process and cloud platform architecture
What we look for in you
- DevOps Engineer by trade or relevant experience and a passion for automating processes in the software development lifecycle
- Strong scripting and language skills (ideally C#, Bash, and PowerShell) and experience using version control systems
- Experience creating build and deployment pipelines (ideally using Azure DevOps)
- Experience of securely deploying and configuring cloud infrastructure (ideally on Google Cloud Platform) and automating this process using infrastructure as code tools
Its not a must but it would be a nice to have, if you had experience of:
- Google Deployment Manager
- Octopus Deploy
- Agile Project delivery (ideally Kanban)
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and keep hold of them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket travel loans
- Discounted gym membership
If this isn’t enough, we are set in some of the best offices in Leeds and have free fruit delivered every Monday, we have a breakfast order each Friday, including ‘beer’ afternoon on Fridays…plus monthly pizza treats !
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”