Digital eLearning Specialist
Crisp provides vital risk intelligence services to global brands and social media platforms by helping them understand the complex challenges emerging from people and groups communicating online. Our services protect the daily online experiences of over 2.5 billion users, of which 400-450 million are children.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
As we continue to invest in learning for our people, we need an experienced and innovative eLearning Designer to join the Learning and Development team.
You will be instrumental in digitising and streamlining our existing learning programmes but you will also be responsible for the development of new programmes as the business looks to rollout a new learning strategy and adopt a truly blended approach to development.
In terms of content, you'll be supporting programmes across the full breadth of our organisation - management, domain, technical, product and induction training and you will get to be involved across the breadth of the L&D agenda.
There's a great mix of large projects and smaller, quicker to turnaround pieces of work so you'll find yourself making an impact quickly, but also contributing to some big pieces of work that will keep you engaged and challenged in the long term. You will have an LMS to work with, although don't be surprised if you're asked to recommend on whether alternative approaches are needed in our learning ecosystems so that we have in place an infrastructure to support the long-term business need.
You'll be a content creator at the moment, with experience in designing learning content for a variety of programmes and training needs. You'll be accustomed to working with platforms such as Captivate and Articulate, and will be familiar with creating video content. Ideally, you will have some experience of working with technical stakeholders. Most importantly though, you will be a proactive and adaptive individual with strong stakeholder engagement skills and be a quick learner.
This is a 6 months FTC role and will require some travel to the Leeds office.
Here’s what you will need:
- Expert-level experience of rapid authorising tools specifically using Articulate Storyline (360 (Storyline and Rise) to build compelling digital learning solutions.
- Expert- level experience of bespoke authoring tools within an LMS.
- Knowledge of different digital design technologies and instructional design methods, including ADDIE, SAM, Action Mapping, etc
- Ability to enhance eLearning using CSS, HTML, JQuery, or any other tools/techniques.
- Experience with scenario-based interactive games, quizzes, and other related solutions.
- Building templates for eLearning and multimedia as required.
- Prior exposure to Adobe Creative Suite, designing assets and layouts in Illustrator or Adobe XD
- End-to-end video creation experience including editing and production
- Excellent digital content creation skills, using a variety of techniques and initiatives to ensure a fresh, innovative and interactive training offering
- Evidence of having turned around requests for digital training solutions at short notice while maintaining accuracy and quality of output
- Stakeholder engagement and management
What else would be great:
- Strong project management experience
- Strong graphic design skills
- Evidence of building eLearning from scratch
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.