Digital Threat Researcher (Hindi, Tamil, Urdu, Bengali Languages)
Do you want to start a career in Threat Analysis and help protect users, global brands and social platforms from toxic, harmful and fake online content? We have a great opportunity for you here at Crisp!
As a Digital Threat Researcher, you will be a member of the Threat Analyst Team which is responsible for researching and identifying a broad range of harmful online content using knowledge of existing risk spaces. This will include incorporating the use of your knowledge of current affairs, the current social media climate, and online harms.
Working within the Threat Intelligence Team, your role will involve the analysis of data to provide an intelligent insight to understand the current landscape, the risks within that landscape, and the future of the harmful and toxic landscape.
Due to the evolving nature of online content, as well as the continued growth of Crisp, there will be significant scope for development and the opportunity for a successful candidate to shape the role. An agile, innovative, and ambitious individual within this role will be able to use this opportunity as a springboard towards a rewarding career with a recognized technology innovation leader.
In the role of Threat Researcher you will be responsible for:
- Helping to identify hateful and toxic content with input from the Threat Intelligence Team
- Analysing and categorizing harmful and toxic data
- Submitting harmful content to multinational clients
- Supporting Threat Intelligence Analysts to help them discover new areas of harmful and toxic content online
- Contributing to internal and external intelligence reports
- Quality Assurance and Review of content across the wider Threat Intelligence Team
To be successful in this role you will need:
- An in-depth understanding of social media and online content
- Ability to work well within a team and with individuals of different backgrounds
- Able to function in a demanding, highly-dynamic environment
- Highly adaptable to an ever-changing landscape
- Must be fluent in reading, speaking and writing either Hindi, Tamil, Urdu or Bengali
- Ambitious and keen to develop and learn
- A strong understanding of online content including Social Media Platforms & online forums
- A strong understanding of current affairs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work within a diverse team
- Likely to have a degree level education (This is by no means is essential)
- Knowledge or experience in online communities
- Understanding of harmful and toxic online content
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
●33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
●Life Insurance Cover
●Healthcare Cash Plan
●An attractive pension
●Cycle to Work Scheme and Commuter Loans to help your journey to work
●Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
●Free yoga classes twice a week
●Subsidised gym membership
If this isn’t enough, our HQ is set in the best offices in Leeds with free fruit delivered every Monday, breakfast order each Friday and a ‘beer’ afternoon as well...plus monthly pizza treats!
Crisp stops toxic, harmful and fake online content from damaging kids, enterprises, social platforms and society as a whole. This content takes many forms - fake news, terror propaganda, child grooming, hate speech, disinformation, false rumours, threats and infodemics. This content spreads virally, at scale across closed social media groups and messaging apps, going undetected by traditional monitoring tools.
By combining Artificial and Human Intelligence, Crisp’s Extended Intelligence delivers 24/7/365 protection by continually fighting the weaponization of social communications from whoever the source, whatever the language and whichever the online harm.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify new, unknown harms. Crisp’s proprietary technology then scans the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data every week.
Crisp currently protects over $4 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service and the trust our customers have in protecting their reputational risk.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”