Crisp provides vital risk intelligence services to global brands and social media platforms by helping them understand the complex challenges emerging from people and groups communicating online. Our services protect the daily online experiences of over 2.5 billion users, of which 400-450 million are children.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
Crisp has seen dramatic growth over the past year due to our unique service offering. We are now on the search for a Financial Controller who will be responsible for the day-to-day financial management, including financial accounting, reporting, and forecasting. Also responsible for the maintenance of procedures and controls coupled with being involved in audit and tax planning for the group. This is an exciting and challenging role, working closely with our CFO, you will manage a team of 3 with 2 direct reports.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Min of 5 years PQE
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
- Experience of managing external advisers, including Auditors
- Proven ability to plan and manage activities against clearly understood project objectives
- Ability to produce comprehensive management reports with recommendations
- Statutory reporting, including preparing Consolidated Group Accounts and exposure to both UK and US GAAP
- Experience of working with US businesses and familiarity with US tax
- Experience of working with internal stakeholders to manage financial information
- Previous experience of working in technology environments
- Previous experience within SME environments as in-house accountant
- Previous experience with budgeting and forecasting at group and departmental level
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.