Generalist Analyst (Brands/Reputation)
We are growing our Human Intelligence Team in Chicago and it's an extremely exciting time to join us here at Crisp as our company is very much continuing to thrive and we are now looking for a Generalist Analyst to work within our Brands/Reputation team.
Leading global brands and social platforms trust Crisp for Social Media Safety, safeguarding their share price and reputation by guaranteeing they are always the first to know. Which means they are always the first to act.
By combining Artificial and Human Intelligence, Crisp’s Extended Intelligence delivers 24/7/365 safety by continually fighting the weaponization of communications from whoever the source, whatever the language and whichever the online harm.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
Crisp currently protects over $3.6 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service, and the trust our customers have in us to deliver that service.
If you know and understand Brand crisis, and are interested in helping us identifying potential risks, that have reputation impact, in near real time, then get in touch!
Using a variety of tools, search engines and proprietary technology, you will uncover and report on social media crisis situations, in real time, as it unfolds. You will respond to trends emerging from social media users, news publishers, law makers, brand ambassadors, as well as produce crisis topic intelligence reports for the largest brands on the planet, before, during and after a social media crisis.
You will work with our team of world leading AI experts to further analyse techniques being used to detect emerging social media crisis.
This is truly an exciting time to join Crisp and help us shape our Brand/Reputation team!
- We need someone who is a keen problem solver, with a highly inquisitive nature. You should be open to regular discussions about how something is done, why it is happening and where to look to identify crisis early in the cycle.
- You should have a genuine interest in researching topics, and be proactive in finding the problems before they become a real crisis for brands.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 20 days annual leave + 10 Federal holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- 401k retirement plan scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels. The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”