Generalist Analyst (Graphic Violence/Suicide & Self Harm)
Would you like a role which makes a real world impact? The protection of children and vulnerable users has been a fundamental part of Crisp’s mission since the company was formed; we are now looking for a talented and committed individual to lead our Graphic Violence/Suicide & Self Harm team in Chicago. Our intelligence makes a huge difference; every year we protect millions of the most vulnerable from the most egregious forms of exploitation.
This role will require flexibility around working hours as there will be 2 weeks on a late shift, 1 week on an early shift and 1 in every 3 weekends working a late shift.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience of delivery through staff and stakeholders.
- They will be skilled at translating customer requirements into intelligence outputs.
- Be a part of the Human Intelligence Leadership Team, ensuring Crisp’s intelligence delivery is seamless across all threat areas and clients. Teamwork is essential.
- You will be a skilled communicator and be a role model to staff and colleagues
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to prioritise across competing tasks.
- Be comfortable working with cutting edge technology, although not be themselves necessarily technical.
- The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a strong ability to work across Crisp and multiple external stakeholders.
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in a related role, or similar experience.
- A background in law enforcement, intelligence, charity or NGO, online safety, or similar.
- Great communicator, able to write pithily and with impact, and able to influence others.
- Experience of team leadership, including successfully leading a virtual team.
It would be highly desirable if candidates could speak one of the following languages; Korean, Thai, Urdu, Bengali or Tamil.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 20 days holiday and 10 Federal holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Medical Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fueled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”