Generalist Analyst (Managed Services)
Would you like a role which makes a real world impact? The protection of children and vulnerable users has been a fundamental part of Crisp’s mission since the company was formed; we are now looking for a talented and committed individual to join our Managed Services team in Chicago. Our intelligence makes a huge difference; every year we protect millions of the most vulnerable from the most egregious forms of exploitation.
This role will require flexibility around working hours as there will be a rotating shift pattern which will also include weekends.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience of delivery through staff and stakeholders.
- They will be skilled at translating customer requirements into intelligence outputs.
- Be a part of the Human Intelligence Managed Services Team, ensuring Crisp’s intelligence delivery is seamless across all threat areas and clients. Teamwork is essential.
- You will be a skilled communicator and be a role model to staff and colleagues
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to prioritise across competing tasks.
- Be comfortable working with cutting edge technology, although not be themselves necessarily technical.
- A degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience in a related role, or similar experience.
- A background in law enforcement, intelligence, charity or NGO, online safety, or similar.
- Great communicator both written and verbal and enjoys working in a team.
It would be highly desirable if candidates were multi-lingual.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday and 10 Federal holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Medical Insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Flexible working opportunities
Now a Kroll business, Crisp was established in 2005 and began by protecting children and teenagers using online games, apps and social networks from pedophiles and child exploitation groups. Since then, our Real-time Risk Intelligence capabilities have expanded to include trolling, hate, media, influencer, terrorist, conspiracy, election interference, bad actor, agenda-driven, fringe and community groups.
As a leading expert in fast, actionable risk intelligence, we have a unique understanding of the risk signals embedded within digital chatter. This expertise is powered by our continuously-trained Risk Intelligence Graph, which helps us to protect our customers’ brands, assets and people from reputational damage, security threats and online harms.
We have spent 18 years training our AI technology to discover and track these risk signals. As a result, Crisp customers get peace of mind, 24/7/365. Today Crisp protects over $6.5 trillion in combined market capitalization for over 1,000 brands. Crisp customers are always first to know and first to act.