Generalist Analyst - Violent Extremism (Hebrew/Turkish/Pashto/Urdu Speaker)
We are growing our Human Intelligence Team! Its an extremely exciting time to join us here at Crisp as our company is very much continuing to thrive and we are now looking for a Generalist Analyst to join us who can speak fluent Turkish/Pashto/Urdu to work within our Violent Extremism team.
Our intelligence makes a huge difference; daily, we protect our social media clients globally from the most egregious content.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate experience of delivering intelligence to stakeholders.
- They will be skilled at translating customer requirements into intelligence outputs.
- Be a part of the Human Intelligence team, delivering first class intelligence reports to our clients.
- You will be a skilled communicator and be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise across competing tasks.
- Be comfortable working with cutting edge technology, although not be themselves necessarily technical.
- We need someone who is a keen problem solver, with a highly inquisitive nature. You should be open to regular discussions about how something is done, why it is happening and where to look to identify crisis early in the cycle.
- You should have a genuine interest in researching topics within the violent extremism space and be proactive in finding the problems before they become a real crisis for our customers.
- Fluency in Turkish/Pashto/Urdu is a must - including reading, writing and speaking.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defense, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act.
Established in 2005 by social media entrepreneur Adam Hildreth, Crisp began by protecting children and teenagers using online games and social networks from abuse, sexual exploitation, cyberbullying and other online harms. This relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.