Crisp is a social media safety and crisis monitoring firm, and our technology is used by some of the world’s largest, best known brand and social platforms, to provide fast detection of critical issues and crises. We help companies by spotting fake news and rumours being spread about brands on social media, which can damage sales and impact share price.
We also protect users of social media from harmful and unwanted user generated content, utilising hundreds of analysts and moderators operating 24/7 and in over 50 languages.
You will be a member of the Threat Intelligence Leadership Team which has accountability for the identification of online harmful social content through a range of intelligence assessment processes, enabled by a combination of AI and Human Intelligence Teams
A successful candidate will be required to be customer facing, supporting weekly assessment and development meetings. They will be responsible for leading their team area – eventually acting as the subject matter expert (SME) across the company.
Working with both internal and external stakeholder teams, from Crisp for Platforms Executive/ Sponsor level through to a range of analyst and technical teams to ensure that the organisation is aligned to deliver the most effective intel products that our customers and staff require.
The role will require daily operational intel assessment, weekly assessments and also the ability to organise specialist project teams to produce a range of Strategic Intelligence Report products.
In your role you will work alongside Head of Delivery for Intel – but also our Crisis Monitoring teams and specialist alerting functions within the organisation.
In the role of Hate Threat Lead you will be responsible for:
- Daily Intelligence Submissions – enabled through your teams
- Weekly Threat Intel delivery and Quality Assurance
- Production and Delivery of specialist client Intelligence requests
- Certain aspects of the role may require response to Near Real Time / World Events
- Identification of current and future requirements to analytic tools
- Likely to involve full intel lifecycle management – OSINT focus (although not exclusively)
- Strategic Reporting to internal and external Exec teams
- Production of Market Facing Thought Leadership
- Support future team design, growth and recruitment
- Line Management responsibility (post probation period)
In order to be successful in this role you will be:
- Capable of leading multi-discipline analyst teams
- Producing Strategic Intelligence Reports
- Producing Operational/ Tactical Intelligence Reports
- Ability to conduct assessment of Bad Actor Communities
- Horizon scanning / Forward look risk assessment
- Experience of assessing and managing risk in a digital or open source environment
- Excellent briefing and presentation skills – Team Wide and Exec Level
- Excellent people engagement skills
- Ability to Influence at all levels, in a positive and professional manner
- Strong focus on organisational skills and structured team delivery
- Focus on staff welfare and staff development
This role is based in our Leeds office however there will be occasional domestic and overseas travel to support client engagements and emerging client needs
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and keep hold of them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which include
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
If this isn’t enough, we are set in some of the best offices in Leeds, have free fruit delivered every Monday with a breakfast order and ‘beer’ afternoon on Fridays
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”