We have a brand new role at Crisp! We are currently on the lookout for a Head of Service Quality....
The delivery of exceptional service for our customers is paramount to the success of what we do at Crisp so as our Head of Service Quality you’ll need to be passionate about identifying where we have delivered 5* service and equally where there are opportunities for improvement.
Our people are our greatest asset at Crisp, and make the difference in the end to end customer journey!
There will be opportunities to improve our systems and processes, which you will need to champion and drive through to realise the benefits, please read on to learn more !
In response to COVID -19, this role will be WFH full time until June 2021, perhaps longer. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
Your flexibility to work in our Leeds office will be key, as we will be gradually returning to our offices.
Although this role is remote, the right individual does need to be within an accessible distance to our Leeds offices, flexibility to attend our offices every so often will be essential.
Leading global brands and social platforms trust Crisp for Social Media Safety, safeguarding their share price and reputation by guaranteeing they are always the first to know. Which means they are always the first to act.
By combining Artificial and Human Intelligence, Crisp’s Extended Intelligence delivers 24/7/365 safety by continually fighting the weaponization of communications from whoever the source, whatever the language and whichever the online harm.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
Crisp currently protects over $3.6 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service, and the trust our customers have in us to deliver that service
To succeed in the role as a Head of Service quality, you will be a strategic leader who champions the use of Quality Assurance to deliver effective service to customers.
You will be responsible for defining and embedding Service Quality Operating Capability throughout the organisation, via the definition, implementation and ongoing assurance of an appropriate service quality framework.
What you will do:
- Develop, embed and regularly review service delivery quality and provide assurance across the organisation.
- Lead and implement initiatives to drive improvements in the standards of quality and culture of quality across the organisation
- Drive service quality assurance with continuous improvement techniques across the organisation
- Conduct targeted reviews of the customer journey identifying and mitigating all associate risks and opportunities for customer experience and journey improvements
- Complete monitoring and monthly reporting of key themes and recommendations for people, system and process development and improvement
- Define, develop and implement a continuous improvement culture driving the delivery of improvements to the customer experience, realising efficiencies and supporting the delivery of Crisp’s products and services to our customers.
- Leading change and risk management activities for Service Quality
- Define, grow and develop a skilled team of QA professionals and maximize the potential of people, process and technology to achieve the best in class efficiency and effectiveness for Service Quality across the business
Your essential experience will include:
- Degree education in an appropriate discipline, or of degree calibre
- Extensive experience in a senior Service Quality Management role, managing a team of quality management and assurance resources
- The ability to lead the Quality Assurance division independently and with gravitas
- Proven track record of managing and mitigating risks and issues strategically
- Track record in delivering improvement programmes
- Experience in the design and implementation of management systems certified to ISO9001
- Experience in dealing with a variety of stakeholders including C-level
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Influencing skills
- Ability to coach and develop team members
What you will get in return...
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- A generous option allocation
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
If you think you are a good match to our Head of Service Quality role then please apply !
Please don't wait too long though because we will be shortlisting/interviewing throughout the process and the closing date to apply is 29th March, so if we find the perfect candidate before the closing date, the vacancy will be removed from our website!
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.