Due to continuous growth, Crisp is looking for a highly talented Head of Solution Design to add to the strength of our team...
Leading global brands and social platforms trust Crisp for Social Media Safety, safeguarding their share price and reputation by guaranteeing they are always the first to know. Which means they are always the first to act.
By combining Artificial and Human Intelligence, Crisp’s Extended Intelligence delivers 24/7/365 safety by continually fighting the weaponization of communications from whoever the source, whatever the language and whichever the online harm.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
Crisp currently protects over $3.6 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service, and the trust our customers have in us to deliver that service.
This is a brand new role to Crisp, and therefore a fantastic opportunity for the right person to really make a difference...
Reporting into the Chief Product Officer, you will be leading the Solution Design team which has accountability for design, build and delivery of new services to our growing range of customers.
A successful candidate will be required to be customer facing, supporting outline definition of new Service offerings, testing these with the market and then ensuring delivery of capability to customers.
They will work with internal and external stakeholders, from Crisp Executive/ Sponsor level through, business operations and engineering to ensure that we deliver new and revised sets of Customer facing services, within agreed cost, risk and performance tolerances.
In your role you will work alongside Head of Site Reliability, Product Managers, Head of Service Delivery, utilising your skills and experience to deliver complete, managed and supported services to customers, including all internal and external change; covering revised operating models.
In the role of Head Of Solution you will be responsible for:
- Definition of Solutions Delivery Framework - outlining the process, people and the required engineering artefacts and decisions that are needed to ensure the successful delivery of new capability (internal or externally facing)
- Develop and actively manage the product roadmap, including backlog
- Ensuring communication across the wider Solution Deisgn group and other stakeholders to validate roadmaps and prioritisation of stories
- Identification of new customer requirements or user stories and associated specification
- Definition of conceptual architecture
- Definition of business architecture
- Definition of high level technical architecture
- Definition of Support Model and related through life capability management
- Commissioning of the design into supply chain (internal or external)
- Identification and successful management of Integration Risk from initial customer specification through until the new delivery has been accepted by Digital Operations and Support and the associated Internal and External Customer Teams
- Ensuring that product releases meet the definition of done and meet all quality gates
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record in a similar role at a SaaS technology company
- Previous experience
- Excellent people engagement skills
- Ability to Influence at all levels, in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to credibly engage customers, business sponsors and engineers
- Structured approach to capability delivery
- Risk Assessment and Management - multi-discipline, holistic experience - People, Business Processes, Technology and Facilities
- Experience in defining operating models / CONOPs
- Experience in defining business processes between organisations or between units in a large enterprise
- Defining Design Reviews or similar assurance and gateway methods
- A strong sense of accountability in delivering to commitments
- Solution oriented with the ability to propose creative solutions to challenges to convert them to opportunities
- Strong self-organization and prioritisation of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to understand the competitive landscape
Flexible working is available to the right candidate, however 2-3 days per week will be office based, once normal working practises return.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Formal experience as a Product Manager, Systems Engineering or Solutions Lead, with team management, delivery and live service experience
- Previous experience of working in a data centred organisation
- Minimum of 5 years experience delivering solutions in information centric environments
- Familiar with a formal Enterprise Architecture Model - MODAF, TOGAF or other similar architecture/ delivery method, with certification in a model being a distinct advantage.
- Track record of delivering technology driven change to both internal and external customers
- Experience of working with both internal and external supply chains (product centres)
- Commercial or contract management or delivery - supply chain/ customer facing
- Developing and deploying Management Information (MI) and associated Compliance systems
- Experience with Quality Management practices - design, deploy and monitor
- International operating experience (predominantly US).
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and keep hold of them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which include25 days holiday + bank holidaysCritical IllnessLife Insurance CoverHealthcare Cash PlanSubsidised gym membershipCycle to Work schemeCommuters club
If this isn’t enough, we are set in some of the best offices in Leeds and have free fruit delivered every Monday, we have a breakfast order each Friday, including ‘beer’ afternoon on Fridays…plus monthly pizza treats !
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”