Crisp specialise in early warning risk detection for global brands and platforms and we are growing our Human Intelligence Team. We are looking for applicants across a range of different levels to join our 24/7 critical response teams.
We are interested in hearing from applicants with 1-5 years + experience in Intel or a relevant field.
Previous experience gained within one or more of the below fields would be highly desirable:
- Social media management
- PR or corporate communications
- Brand analysis
- Business analysis
- Brand and reputation management
- Crisis management
- Security intelligence
In response to COVID -19, these roles will be working from home full time until mid-late 2021, after which time there will be flexible home working with around a day a week in the office. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
- Research and track a range of events and bad actors to build up intelligence pictures, identifying potential focal points through a range of sources, including AI (Artificial Intelligence) Human Intelligence (HUMINT) and Open Source (OSINT)
- Collate and validate information, evaluating the reliability or sources and credibility of intelligence
- Use static and dynamic analysis techniques to contribute to reporting and our internal knowledge base
- Use various analytical techniques to assess and interpret potential intelligence data
- Use various analytical tools and information available to locate high priority events
- Liaise and collaborate with colleagues to gather further information to piece together the wider picture
- Develop relationships with customers to understand their intelligence requirements as part of the ongoing intelligence cycle
- Produce well-written, well-structured, timely and impactful threat products and assessments in clear English, with minimal support, that meet the requirements of stakeholders
- Utilising OSINT to locate social media coverage of events as they unfold
- Review items against a risk matrix to determine the level of threat
- Previous experience of working within an intelligence role with first class report writing skills
- Knowledge of social media intelligence and analysis
- You will be working on critical and high-risk incidents so you’ll need to be a natural problem solver who can prioritise and identify problems and make quick, sound decisions
- Flexibility over working hours will be needed as you will be working 5 days over 7 which will include weekends and public holidays and be required to work flexible shift patterns. Based on current resource levels this will likely result in working circa 8 weekends per year. The shift patterns for this role will be 17.00 to 0100
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A generous option allocation
- 20 days holiday and 10 federal holidays
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”