Location: Chicago, United States
You will be taking responsibility for the smooth running of our office and the facilities, including negotiating with suppliers for office supplies, organising catering supplies and replenishing as required.
Taking an active role in the induction and on-boarding of new employees will be just one part of what you do as our Office Manager.
You will review and implement streamlined administrative systems and take responsibility for health and safety in our sites.
Ensuring the office facilities are kept clean and tidy, including kitchen areas, you will maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary, stationary, equipment & repairs
You will manage and record office expenditure including space planning and managing any necessary fit outs, including the identification of new office spaces.
Managing contractors on site, liaising with landlords and site agents, meeting, greeting and hosting visitors and organising company events (ie Christmas party and other events), including supporting the marketing team on event preparation.
You will organise travel management for non Executive team members,and deal with the preparation of update reports for the leadership team on facilities matters.
Assisting with presentations, supporting the Executive team with general administration, general finance responsibilities, including accounts payable, billing and credit control and managing local payroll provision.
Providing support to the HR team with the North America based team, making and taking general calls and other admin duties as required, including dealing with incoming and outgoing post and deliveries.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong IT skills including Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Good teamworking and collaboration skills and the confidence to communicate to different levels and personality types.
- The ability to manage your workload and supervise the office concurrently
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and priorities
- A problem-solving approach to work
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Project-management skills
Competitive salary + additional benefits
Crisp’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
The successful applicant will be pre-screened prior to being appointed.
Back to all careers