Operational Readiness & Excellence Lead
Operational readiness is critical to ensuring the successful launch of new products, customers and capabilities into our operational delivery teams. Delivering our products and services with excellence ensures a great experience for our customers, internal and external.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Readiness and Support the purpose of this role is to aid in designing, implementation and embedding of the Operational Readiness strategy and framework including the planning and coordination of the activities in the framework for those things subject to it. The successful applicant will use their experience to map our value chain for analysis to maximise customer value.
To achieve that we must ensure that we complete aspects of what we do as a business to a level of quality that we believe will ensure we satisfy customer expectation. That is the “readiness” part of this role, ensuring that, for example, we are ready to launch new customers, launch new products and launch new features for the product. That is to say we have the knowledge, skills, and tooling to operate and maintain our services internally and we have completed the activities to prepare customers for changes.
Working closely with the Service Assurance team as well as other areas of the business, this role will ensure that any exceptions to the Readiness Framework are captured and addressed, as well as providing support into areas of the business to ensure high quality delivery of our products and services.
- Aiding the Head of Operational Readiness and Support in the design, implementation, embedding and the Operational Readiness strategy and framework and team
- Contributing to the achievement of the objectives and key results of the Operational Readiness function
- Act as a consultative role to the aspects of the business which are subject to the Operational Readiness framework. Helping to scope, plan and schedule readiness activities
- Tracking and reporting of all Operational Readiness exception through to resolution
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are ready to use, support, adopt and exploit new product features and/or new or updated products
- Ensuring that the Managed and Professional services teams have the required knowledge to deliver to new customers and that the non-product functions of Crisp have sufficient knowledge of new customers
- Contribution to Operational Excellence and Assurance to ensure that systemic or repeat issues resolved at 1st line are managed and resolved and that we learn and adapt our processes to reduce repeat issues
- Provide mentoring/training to stakeholders on Operational Readiness
- Experience in delivery of an in life, critical customer function
- Experience in a role responsible for the implementation of products for internal and external customers
- Understanding of how to adopt and tailor methodologies and process to be appropriate for the aspects of the business that are subject to them
- Experience of and the proven ability to drive change in process to avoid repeat failures in these processes
- Experience of mapping and analysing value chains
- Proven track record of managing and mitigating risks and issues strategically
- Experience of identifying risks, developing mitigation actions and reaching agreement with stakeholders on the management of risks and issues
- Experience in dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to coach and develop team members
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.
Crisp, a Kroll business is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.