Crisp is a social media safety and crisis monitoring firm, and our technology is used by some of the world’s largest, best known brand and social platforms, to provide fast detection of critical issues and crises. We help companies by spotting fake news and rumours being spread about brands on social media, which can damage sales and impact share price.
We also protect users of social media from harmful and unwanted user generated content, utilising hundreds of analysts and moderators operating 24/7 and in over 50 languages.
You will be a member of the Operations and Delivery Business Unit which has accountability for design, build and delivery of new services to our growing range of customers.
A successful candidate will be required to be customer facing, supporting outline definition of new Service offerings, testing these with the market and then ensuring delivery of capability to customers. They will work with internal and external stakeholders, from Crisp for Platforms Executive/ Sponsor level through, business operations and engineering to ensure that we deliver new and revised sets of Customer facing services, within agreed cost, risk and performance tolerances.
In your role you will work alongside Head of Operations, Head of Engineering, Head of Digital Delivery, utilising your skills and experience to deliver complete, managed and supported services to customers, including all internal and external change; covering revised operating models.
In the role of Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Definition of Solutions Delivery Framework - outlining the process, required engineering artefacts and decisions that are needed to ensure the successful delivery of new capability (internal or externally facing)
- Develop and actively manage the product roadmap, including backlog
- Ensuring communication across the wider Product Management group and other stakeholders to validate roadmaps and prioritisation of stories
- Identification of new customer requirements or user stories and associated specification
- Definition of conceptual architecture
- Definition of business architecture
- Definition of high level technical architecture
- Definition of Support Model and related through life capability management
- Commissioning of the design into supply chain (internal or external)
- Identification and successful management of Integration Risk from initial customer specification through until the new delivery has been accepted by Digital Operations and Support and the associated Internal and External Customer Teams
- Ensuring that product releases meet the definition of done and meet all quality gates
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record as a Product Manager in a SaaS technology company
- Previous experience
- Excellent people engagement skills
- Ability to Influence at all levels, in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to credibly engage customers, business sponsors and engineers
- Structured approach to capability delivery
- Risk Assessment and Management - multi-discipline, holistic experience - People, Business Processes, Technology and Facilities
- Experience in defining operating models / CONOPs
- Experience in defining business processes between organisations or between units in a large enterprise
- Defining Design Reviews or similar assurance and gateway methods
- A strong sense of accountability in delivering to commitments
- Solution oriented with the ability to propose creative solutions to challenges to convert them to opportunities
- Strong self-organization and prioritisation of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to understand the competitive landscape
This role is based in our Leeds office however there will be occasional travel to support client engagements and emerging client needs
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and keep hold of them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which include
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Critical Illness
• Life Insurance Cover
• Healthcare Cash Plan.
If this isn’t enough, we are set in some of the best offices in Leeds and have free fruit delivered every Monday, we have a breakfast order each Friday, including ‘beer’ afternoon on Fridays…
Crisp’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”