Programme Delivery Lead
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Here at Crisp, we’re looking for a world class Programme Delivery Lead to drive the continued success of our digital threat intelligence business unit.
Your success will be measured by our ability to deliver critical services to our expanding customer base, scaling our teams to meet evolving demands across a diverse range of needs from our global customers.
You will work closely with our General Manager for our Pulse AI Business Unit; understanding customer needs and translating them into our product roadmap and a tactical plan for the day to day delivery of the services to a specified service level.
You will have a keen interest in global events unfolding on a minute by minute basis and will use your knowledge to plan for appropriate responses to these, factoring this into our product roadmap and, in the short-term, confirming our operational resourcing needs to service client contracts.
Key focus on gathering customer feedback, prioritising requirements and committing these to a product requirenments, working with the Delivery and Engineering teams on the lens of customer stories and thought leadership content.
Deputising for the General Manager as required, you will have a key role in actively supporting sales of Crisp products and services. You will help Crisp identify and develop the next set of products and features. Successful candidates will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple with secondary ability to market through compelling stories.
- Experience working within a customer lead environment with ability to manage customer expectations and build/maintain key relationships.
- Proven experience in driving and owning service improvement.
- Able to relay and share technical information to technical and non-technical teams and leaders, concisely and confidently.
- Good knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Understanding of ITIL incident, problem, change, CSI and service introduction principles and practices advantageous
Key personal traits
- Able to lead a diverse team of technical and operational experts by example, adapting leadership style to best meet scenarios and individuals.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills with ability to lead/steer decision making process.
- Naturally comfortable taking ownership, driving teams and activities end to end, deciding and initiating actions and holding people to account in the delivery of action plans.
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully define challenges and execute solutions with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
- Analytical and strong problem-solving skills, with thorough attention to detail.
- Target focussed with exceptional planning skills.
- Good organisational skills plus the ability to motivate people across the organisation to provide solutions.
- Strong delivery experience and the ability to drive multiple teams to closure in a timely manner.
Qualifications and experience
- 6-8 years experience working in a high-pace environment and ability to work across multiple technical teams
- 6-8 years experience with a strong customer delivery focus
- Previous experience of working within product management at a high-tech company, or similar would be beneficial
- Experience with business processes such as sales, operations, marketing, and customer support advantageous.
- Deep understanding of SaaS, customer service or agile solutions.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of internal and external audiences.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Experience of working within a busy environment in a Senior Service Delivery role.
- Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL process and procedures.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness and life insurance cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Fruit on Mondays
- Breakfast or beer and pizza on Fridays!
Crisp Thinking’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”
Back to all careers