Our brand new PMO function is growing already ! We are now on the look out for a Project Support Officer to join our growing business....
In response to Coronavirus, our employees are currently 100% homeworking. Applicants must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
On a permanent level, we expect this role to be predominantly remote, with some flexibility to attend our Leeds based office.
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act.
These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more.
Fueled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels. Unfortunately, anyone has the power to create and share harmful content, especially instigators and influencers who distribute millions of new types every day.
Established in 2005 by social media entrepreneur Adam Hildreth, Crisp began protecting children and teenagers using online games and social networks from abuse, sexual exploitation, cyberbullying and other online harms. This relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
Crisp currently protects over $4.5 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service and the trust our customers have in protecting their reputational risk.
As Crisp grows its Programme Management Office function we require a Project Support Officer to join us.
The role will suit a person who is flexible in their mindset and can adapt their approach based on the business need.
As a Project Support Officer at Crisp you will support Project Managers and the Project Team in the coordination, planning and control of projects.
You will work with project teams to ensure the Project management methods and standards are implemented throughout the lifecycle of a project.
This role is a brand new and exciting opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career in Project delivery whilst helping shape how Crisp deliver Programmes and Projects.
What we look for in you:
- You will provide day to day support to Project Managers and Project Teams , whilst ensuring projects are delivering in line with the project framework
- You will be documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from project meetings
- Providing input into the continuous improvement of the Programme Management Office and Project frameworks
- Part of your role will be to enable rapid establishment of projects in a controlled manner and report across the entire portfolio of projects to senior sponsors / management
- Deputising for Project Managers as appropriate
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Have an understanding of Project Delivery and methodologies
- Excellent people engagement skills
- Be a self starter who can build relationships quickly at all levels
- Strong self-organization and prioritisation of tasks in an analytical manner
- Be adaptable and receptive to change
- Experience in a Project Support role
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Looking to develop your career in a Project Delivery environment
- Qualification in project management methodologies
- Experience of Project Support
- Developing and deploying management information
- Experience with quality management practices
To be considered for the role, please apply before the 1st November 2020.
We will be assessing/interviewing throughout the advertising period, and if we find a suitable candidate before the closing date, the vacancy will be removed.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Commuter Loans to help your journey to work
- Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
- Free yoga classes twice a week
- Subsidised gym membership
If this isn’t enough, our HQ is set in the best offices in Leeds with free fruit delivered every Monday, breakfast order each Friday and a ‘beer’ afternoon as well…plus monthly pizza treats.