Reputation Resourcing Lead
The core focus of this role is the forward planning and development of resourcing, training, and working best practices to drive efficiency and quality across the Reputation team’s 24/7/365 delivery to customers. You will be joining at a key moment of transformation for the team, with exciting new technologies presenting both a challenge and opportunity for us to enhance our delivery. As such, a successful Resourcing Lead must be able to hit the ground running to identify blockers to success and adapt quickly to change to ensure minimum disruption to our service.
You will play a crucial role in team morale and culture and will work closely with our Reputation Intelligence Lead, as well as two resourcing focused Senior Analysts to ensure a joined-up approach that benefits both our team and customers. Communication and collaboration are key skills required for this role. You should have a proven ability to articulate your vision and approach to motivate colleagues and direct reports to deliver results.
You must be sensitive to customer needs in order to ensure value is being clearly demonstrated through all deliverables you oversee. You should be comfortable talking internally at all levels of the business, as well as directly with customers about the value of the outputs produced, giving, receiving and actioning feedback to help facilitate continuous improvement and quickly resolve any quality issues.
- Direct line management of two Senior Resourcing Analysts and 8+ Analysts - including regular 1-2-1s and quarterly PDRs
- Oversight for pool of contracted analysts
- Embedding and reviewing team processes and culture working with other leads to develop a high performing, highly motivated team
- Lead and develop effective processes for measuring and managing team resource including the forward planning of new customer onboardings
- Manage the prioritzation of tasks and training relevant to customer needs
- Identify training and development needs across the whole Reputation team and oversee implementation
- Managing the responses to quality related tickets both internally and directly with customers
- Managing the team’s knowledge sharing materials and fostering a culture of continuous personal development in line with the wider Human Intelligence team’s approach
- Lead quality assurance and sign off alerting and reporting - giving advice, guidance and feedback as required to produce the highest quality outputs
- Maintenance and review of a library of SOPs
- Attend internal meetings representing the team to both escalate blockers to success and effectively plan for change and work cross functionally to see through projects from start to finish
- Identify and escalate tooling improvements that will aid the team
- Understanding and articulating the customer needs by working closely with customer facing teams and analysts
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
A little bit about Crisp - over the past 3 years we've seen 70% YoY growth and YTD our revenue has grown by over 50% and provide services to many global brands and social media platforms helping them understand complex challenges they face in maintaining the integrity of their corporate reputation and security in the face of threats and challenges emerging from people and groups communicating online. Our services protect the daily online experiences of over 2.5 billion users, of which 400-450 million are children.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.