Risk Detection Specialist
How would you maximise the automated classification of millions of pieces of content in real time?
This is the role the Risk Detection team has at Crisp. A role central to everything that we do to protect children, brands and platforms online. We need smart, logical, detail-oriented, team-players who can solve problems and deliver under pressure.
As a Risk Detection Specialist you will review and optimise linguistic rules, which play a key role in our AI technology to accurately detect content that poses a risk for our customers.
Full training will be given on systems used for this role. However, you will need to be comfortable with IT, possess a logical brain and have creative problem-solving skills along with fine attention to detail, as you will be required to follow processes in a methodical and logical approach. And if those skills identify areas of improvement to those processes, all the better.
In this role you will:
- Review automation opportunities based on accurate risk detection.
- Construct and revise linguistic rules which will accurately match text strings that pose a risk.
- Assure the quality of existing rulesets to ensure that they are not generating excessive false positive results.
- Assure the quality of our already classified content to assist our self-learning algorithms.
- Adding to and improving AI, as well as reviewing outputs to ensure quality and accuracy of updates.
- Process client support requests about missing, superfluous or inaccurate risk detection.
- Excellent Google suite or Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of social media and online communities
- Foreign languages advantageous
- Adept in learning how to navigate new IT tools
Key Personal Characteristics
- Ability to work in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Strong teamwork ethic, but with possessing strong initiative and ability to prioritise tasks and work independently
- Analytical and creative mindset
- A logical thinker and quick learner
- Ability to use initiative and apply common sense
- Strong attention to detail
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”
Crisp, a Kroll business is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.