Sales Development Representative
Are you looking to develop your career in sales and want to engage with the biggest global brands in the world? Crisp is looking for Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for the generation and development of inbound and outbound sales leads for a defined set of sectors.
You will work closely with the Marketing team on lead generation campaigns for the sector(s) and in accordance with the strategy defined by the VP of the Sector and SVP of Demand Generation. You will research inbound prospects and outbound target organisations to develop your approach, building out organograms and background insights and information on potential contacts.
Your approach will utilise the sales materials provided, including pitch decks, campaigns and scripts, executed to perfection.
You will follow-up, nurture and deliver qualified leads with detailed information to the Sales Executive responsible within the sector(s).
In response to COVID -19, these roles will be WFH full time until 2022, perhaps longer. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
- Consistent achievement of quota for MQLs over a 2-year period
- Significant experience in direct reach and engagement with C Suite level executives in global B2B and B2C brands
- Previous experience of SaaS enterprise level sales
- Professional approach and demeanour, ability to remain calm when under pressure
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You love closing deals using complex market research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
- Tenacious, resilient and ambitious
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
A little bit about Crisp - over the past 3 years we've seen 70% YoY growth and YTD our revenue has grown by over 50%, and provide services to many global brands and social media platforms helping them understand complex challenges they face in maintaining the integrity of their corporate reputation and security in the face of threats and challenges emerging from people and groups communicating online. Our services protect the daily online experiences of over 2.5 billion users, of which 400-450 million are children.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.