Sales Development Representative
Are you a motivated people-person looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy engaging prospects on the phone, email and Linkedin and using your people skills to solve client problems? If so, you may have what it takes to be a Sales Development Representative here at Crisp Thinking. Your background maybe from SAAS or product selling, either way we can develop your career in sales and engage with some of the largest global brands.
If this sounds like YOU then read on!
The SDR role is a great way to accelerate your career in a sales environment. You will receive all the training you need to succeed as well as being part of a company that has grown 70% in the last three years. We provide vital risk intelligence services to global brands and social media platforms by helping them understand the complex challenges emerging from people and groups communicating online. Our services protect the daily online experiences of over 2.5 billion users and more than $6.5 billion in market cap.
This is a great opportunity for someone already in a sales environment that has experience in cold calling and B2B sales. We are searching for someone that is comfortable having conversations with decision-makers and can demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
These opportunities do not come up very often - what we do is extremely rewarding and totally off the scale in terms of our service offering.
We offer full training alongside a Sales Development Manager who can guide you and help in your role as well as being supported by sales materials , including pitch decks, campaigns and scripts.
As part of the role you will:
- Generate and develop in-bound and outbound sales leads for a defined set of sectors.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on demand generation campaigns for the sector you are aligned to.
- Research inbound prospects and target organisations through outbound calling to develop your approach as well as building out organograms and background insights/information on potential contacts.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 30 days holiday including Federal Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.