Due to continued growth we have a brand new role for a Salesforce Administrator, to join our Data Analysis team.
Although this role is remote, the right individual does need to be within an accessible distance to our Leeds offices, flexibility to attend our offices every so often will be essential.
In response to Coronavirus, our employees are currently 100% homeworking. Applicants must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act.
These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more.
Fueled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels. Unfortunately, anyone has the power to create and share harmful content, especially instigators and influencers who distribute millions of new types every day.
Established in 2005 by social media entrepreneur Adam Hildreth, Crisp began protecting children and teenagers using online games and social networks from abuse, sexual exploitation, cyberbullying and other online harms. This relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
Crisp currently protects over $4.5 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service and the trust our customers have in protecting their reputational risk.
As our Salesforce Administrator you will work with our stakeholders to define requirements and to customize the platform, maintain the platform, make it as easy as possible for users of any technical level to use Salesforce and stay updated on the platform’s new tools, capabilities, and updates.
This is a brand new and key role to Crisp where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference!
You will be:
- Responsible for the deployment of systems and services within the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Serve as primary system administrator, supporting the Salesforce architecture
- Working closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes
- Ensuring Crisp is using the platform to its fullest potential which includes handling all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Fixing data records
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- A record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
To be considered for the role, please apply before the 1st November 2020.
We will be assessing/interviewing throughout the advertising period, and if we find a suitable candidate before the closing date, the vacancy will be removed.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Commuter Loans to help your journey to work
- Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
- Free yoga classes twice a week
- Subsidised gym membership
If this isn’t enough, our HQ is set in the best offices in Leeds with free fruit delivered every Monday, breakfast order each Friday and a ‘beer’ afternoon as well…plus monthly pizza treats.