Salesforce Administrator (fixed term 12 months contract)
Due to our fast growth and uptake in adoption, we are looking for a talented Salesforce Administrator to help keep our platform in tip top shape.
You will work with the Salesforce Business Analyst to maintain the platform, make it as easy as possible for users of any technical level to use Salesforce and stay updated on the platformʼs new tools, capabilities, and updates.
You will be:
- Responsible for the deployment of systems and services within the Salesforce Ecosystem - Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud and Financial Force
- Working closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes
- Working with our external partners to manage new business requirements are implemented with minimal impact to existing business processes
- Ensuring Crisp is using the platform to its fullest potential which includes handling basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, flows and other routine tasks
- Managing data feeds and other integrations
- Training new and existing users, and growing the Salesforce skill set across the organisation
- Fixing and cleansing data records
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimised integration
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
- Preparing reports for Sales and other departments
- Demonstrating the ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Demonstrating exceptional verbal and written communication skills
In response to COVID -19, these roles will be WFH full time until 2022, perhaps longer. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period. This role is a fixed term 12 months contract.
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- A record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Working knowledge of and competency in Salesforce Flow
- Experience with sandbox environments and working with change sets
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- In-depth knowledge of relevant Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in a customer-facing role (consultancy, sales, customer service background)
- Experience with Financial Force, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud
To be considered for the role, please apply before 22 October 2021
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.