Sector Vice President (Pharma)
As a sector P&L Owner you’ll be responsible for driving revenue within the Pharma sector utilising a mix of direct and virtual teams.
You’ll work with the leaders in Sales, Marketing and Consultancy to determine the strategic levers you’ll use to deliver exceptional performance, driving revenue growth in the installed customer base and acquiring new customers, whilst ensuring minimal churn.
You’ll work with Marketing to structure a plan with clear deliverables on appropriate content across all mediums (blogs, white papers, etc), maximising PR opportunities, attendance at virtual and in person events (including keynote speaker and sponsorship), and digital marketing campaigns to generate leads, cultivate relationships with prospect and establish yourself as a thought leader in risk intelligence in your vertical / sector.
Leads generated will be researched and qualified by a member of the Demand Gen team before being passed to your allocated Sales Executive. You’ll work with them on the value proposition and commercial details of deals and support them through the sales cycle, removing impediments and facilitating deal closure with commercials which exceed required targets.
You’ll build out your network of contacts within prospects, identifying synergies and future decision makers across other geographies, divisions and business units.
You’ll partner with an assigned Consultant who will provide the technical support to customers and prospects, utilising their industry expertise and knowledge to build relationships and confidence in customers throughout their journey.
Once a prospect becomes a customer, you’ll ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Customer Experience, supporting with your Account Management team to establish their relationship with the key contacts in the customer to ensure provision of a premium customer experience.
Working with your own Account Managers, you’ll underpin your strategy to land and expand into new customers and the installed customer base with real results, upselling and cross selling services and solutions and ensuring minimum profit margins are met. Throughout the customer cycle, you’ll work to surprise and delight customers, sharing your successes with your peers and the wider business. At renewal, you’ll work with your Account Managers to negotiate favourable renewal terms whilst growing the customer account.
Finally you’ll share your insights and knowledge with your peers, and also use this to inform the business on the product roadmap and prioritisation of features and functionality.
- Delivering the revenue growth in your defined vertical / sector for new customer acquisition, upsells and cross sells in the installed customer base and customer retention and within required profit margins
- Developing a revenue growth strategy in your defined vertical / sector
- Leveraging the Marketing team to deliver targeted campaigns to generate leads and establish and maintain Crisp as a thought leader for risk intelligence in your defined vertical / sector
- Building relationships with targets, prospects and existing customers
- Monitoring revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth and ensuring quarterly targets are met or exceeded
- Establishing both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting
- Provision of accurate and timely reports on pipeline and revenue forecasts
- Monitoring and adjusting your strategy across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Driving the Sales and Consultancy teams to deliver the required growth, holding them accountable for their deliverables and performance
- Ensuring customers are receiving the optimum service from Crisp both in terms of SLA performance and customer support
- Building internal relationships within your peer group, across aligned functions and other internal stakeholders to ensure cohesive and collaborative working
- Coaching and mentoring members of your virtual team to deliver results, increasing their knowledge and skills base
- Ensuring adherence to all required processes by your virtual team
- Responsible for ensuring cohesion across all aligned functions and verticals, removing silos and sharing knowledge, experience, and celebrating successes within your team and those of others
- Sharing knowledge and insights with internal teams to help inform the product roadmap based on industry best practices, competitor insights and the changing external environment and landscape
- Leverage customer and competitor research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand positioning
- Providing actionable insights and feedback to virtual team members to assist with their ongoing professional development, working with them to enhance their skills and knowledge
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.
Crisp, a Kroll business is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.