Senior Account Manager (Social Platforms)
Leading global brands and social platforms trust Crisp for Social Media Safety, safeguarding their share price and reputation by guaranteeing they are always the first to know. Which means they are always the first to act.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for leading the day to day engagement with our most prestigious customers - the majority of which are leaders in their respective sectors.
We provide a wide variety of services across all major customer geographies, operating side by side with our customer’s teams, bringing the best of our Technology & AI Platform combined with our Human Threat Intelligence teams to solve our customers most urgent challenges. We are regularly the first partner that they turn to for urgent or new challenges facing their Brand, Users, or Commercial partners. We provide these services 24x7x365 across all of our customers working at the dynamic pace of the internet itself.
The successful candidate will be the key link between Crisp and one or more of our Strategic Accounts. They will be responsible for the smooth running of the strategic account; understanding both current customer challenges, and anticipating the future ones. Ensuring that Crisp teams are continually supporting our customers through our unique set of Early Warning Intelligence Services - preventing the next customer crisis, ensuring customer orientated continual improvement of Operations and improvements in AI via our intelligence services.
This opportunity enables a successful candidate to be at the forefront of protecting the world's largest brands and social media companies on a daily basis - through the successful management of our services to our world leading social media customers.
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Related experience at a Tier 1 Social Media company or similar
- Familiar with delivery in a fast moving and dynamic technical environment
- Track record of managing risk across commercial boundaries either as a supplier or customer
- Proven active commercial risk management
- Proven upsell and cross-sell experience
- Strong identification of and subsequent management of multiple risk areas, commercial, operations.
- A passion for developing and maintain strategic relationships and the necessary customer networks to ensure their success
- Deep sector experience - active understanding of the challenges being faced by our customers and approaches to support them in their decision making processes
- Flexible operating style, recognising the culture and growth trajectory at Crisp
- Development of account management planning
- Key contributor to sector wide go to market strategy
- Proven track record in proactively managing uncertainty with customers
- Be adaptable and receptive to change
- International or Multi-Market/Region operating experience
- Experience in the support of social media risk or PR Comms
- Awareness of the application of technology to deal with social media risk
- Experience of designing and executing Go To Market (GTM) strategies
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
●33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
●Life Insurance Cover
●Healthcare Cash Plan
●An attractive pension
●Cycle to Work Scheme and Commuter Loans to help your journey to work
●Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
●Free yoga classes twice a week
●Subsidised gym membership
Crisp’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.