Senior Analyst - Reputation Operations
For global security teams, getting ahead of issues and incidents that threaten the safety and security of their people, assets, and brands has always been essential. But as the pressure mounts for organizations to take stances on political, environmental, and social issues, intelligence gathering and threat assessment efforts face unprecedented volumes of digital chatter. There are new online spaces to monitor, and physical threats from diverse oppositional actors and groups. Crisp offers organizations a scalable solution for monitoring these spaces, actors, and groups in real-time, providing early warning signals to help them prepare and react to potential threats.
The core focus of this role is leading a small team of analysts while ensuring an appropriate balance of resources and support across multiple verticals within our Human Intelligence team. This role will have a particular emphasis on our Brand Reputation services, but will also extend to monitoring physical threats, live violence and other Trust and Safety services. You will manage a small team of analysts and provide on-shift supervision, quality control, and resource balancing. Ideal candidates will also have experience in operational planning, such as scheduling, and making data-driven recommendations.
The nature of threats means we are looking for candidates who can clearly demonstrate an ability to make quick and sound assessments based on customers' needs, producing high-quality outputs under time pressures. You will enjoy a fast-paced environment and have an eye for continuous improvement, feeding back on people, technology, processes, and outputs and processes to improve your team's efficiency, consistency, and quality.
- 3 years experience working in a brand management environment. Ideal candidates will also have transferable skills/experience in physical security or online Trust and Safety.
- 2 years experience as a manager of small professional teams (5-10)
- Interest/passion for physical/cyber security, online trust and safety, and monitoring breaking news
- Proven track record of writing compelling reports for professional or executive audiences
- Knowledge and experience using, monitoring, and moderating multiple social/streaming media platforms such as Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, 4chan, etc.
- Experience supervising a small team and distributing on-shift resources across multiple business functions
- Believes in the virtues of good documentation, editing, and readability
- Familiar with building and maintaining staff schedules in both Google Sheets and dedicated scheduling software
- Familiar with the challenges and best practices of remote work, including coordinating across time zones
- Able to handle tough conversations about urgent client requests, including pushing back when needed. Previous direct client-facing or customer management experience is desirable.
- Experience with data collection, case management, ontology, or taxonomy including analyzing and presenting data in reports to senior decision makers
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay based on your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus program
- 20 days holiday and 10 Federal holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Medical Insurance
- 401k retirement plan program
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post"
Crisp a Kroll company is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.