Senior Analyst - Reputation/Live Stream/Security
For global security teams, getting ahead of issues and incidents that threaten the safety and security of their people and assets has always been essential. But as the pressure mounts for organizations to take stances on political, environmental, and social issues, intelligence gathering and threat assessment efforts face unprecedented volumes of digital chatter, new online spaces to monitor and physical threats from diverse oppositional actors and groups. Crisp offers organizations a scalable solution for monitoring these actors and groups in real-time, providing the early warning signals to help them prepare and react to potential threats.
The core focus in this role is balancing resources and support across verticals within our Human Intelligence (HUMINT) team. This role will have a particular emphasis on Brand Reputation/Live Stream Violence and Security/Threat Detection and Assessment. You will help supervise a group of analysts on shift as well as using your research skills to help enrich our data collection and reporting, drawing on your proven coaching abilities to be ready and able to share your knowledge both internally and externally. Ideal candidates will also have experience in aspects of operational planning, such as scheduling and making data driven recommendations.
The nature of threats means we are looking for candidates who can clearly demonstrate an ability to make quick and sound assessments based on customers needs, producing high quality outputs under time pressures. You will enjoy a fast paced environment and have an eye for continuous improvement, feeding back on people, technology, processes and outputs and processes to improve your team's efficiency, consistency and quality.
- 3 years' experience working in an Intelligence, Security, Online Safety and/or Brand Management environment. Ideal candidates will have transferable skills or experience in more than one of these areas
- Interest/passion for physical/cyber security, online trust and safety and monitoring breaking news
- Proven track record of writing compelling intelligence, policy or reports
- Knowledge and experience of using, monitoring and moderating multiple social/streaming media platforms such as Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, YouTube, 4chan etc.
- Experience supervising a small team and managing on shift resources
- Familiar with the challenges and best practices of remote work and workers, including coordinating across time zones
- Non English language fluency not required but definitely desired
- Experience in data collection, ontology and taxonomy including analysing and presenting compelling data in reports to senior decision makers
- Experience of creating and managing personas or alternate accounts on social media
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay based on your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 20 days holiday and 10 Federal holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Medical Insurance
- 401k retirement plan scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post"