Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst at Crisp, you will have a key role in driving the successful delivery of Solutions, new Capabilities and the continuous improvement to our existing Capabilities.
To meet scaling demand, we are looking for an experienced BA (5+ years experience) who can confidently take on a lead role across the delivery lifecycle of large scale, complex changes spanning multiple teams - problem definition, supporting the design, approval, delivery, roll out and validation. Crisp utilises highly configurable technology to support a diverse range of services. BA's are involved in the delivery of new or improved services through the configuration of existing capabilities and the delivery of new capabilities when gaps have been identified.
We are open to a range of backgrounds - UX, Data Management, Analytics etc. What is more important is ability and drive to succeed. You’ll need to be able work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, be unafraid to take risks and embrace continuous learning.
- Proven track record as a Business Analyst, with evidence of driving successful delivery of complex changes:
- Working with stakeholders from across professions to analyse and define complex problems and opportunities; forming an in-depth understanding and clearly articulating business need
- Eliciting requirements using a range of techniques (e.g. workshops, interviews, workflow mapping etc.) and translate them into precise and actionable user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Supporting technology research and development (e.g. iterations of hypotheses testing to prove out approach before investing in full production)
- Defining measurable success criteria for solutions to problems and driving validation to demonstrate return on investment
- Maintaining a prioritised backlog of epic and user stories
- Working with tech leadership and super users to agree solutions, including iterations of change to validate approach
- Becoming an expert in the fundamentals of our tools and be able to communicate proposed solutions to senior stakeholders from across the business
- Supporting Agile continuous delivery approaches, ensuring that solving the problem is core to all steps taken.
- Facilitating delivery forecasting (e.g. story points, cycle time, road-maps etc.)
- Supporting Quality Assurance in formation of test plans and leading User Acceptance Testing
- Facilitate communication between delivery team, business stakeholders, users and clients to ensure that change realises its full potential
Background in a B2B technology company
Previous experience and knowledge of UX / UI
Previous experience and knowledge of data management / analytics
Experience of formal analysis techniques including use case mapping, activity diagrams, wireframing, workflow modelling etc.
Formal business analysis or change delivery qualifications
Interest and experience in social media
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- A generous option allocation
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”