We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Client Partner to join our growing Customer Success Team. Working with the most prestige clients you will be driven, motivated and a proactive member of the team…
In response to COVID -19, these roles will be WFH full time until 2021. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
Leading global brands and social platforms trust Crisp for Social Media Safety, safeguarding their share price and reputation by guaranteeing they are always the first to know. Which means they are always the first to act.
By combining Artificial and Human Intelligence, Crisp’s Extended Intelligence delivers 24/7/365 safety by continually fighting the weaponization of communications from whoever the source, whatever the language and whichever the online harm.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
Crisp currently protects over $3.6 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service, and the trust our customers have in us to deliver that service.
As our SCP, you will be responsible for the growth of Crisp’s business within its current customer base. You will work closely with the Account Managers, build relationships with internal stakeholders and working with some of the biggest names, your role will not be limited to one location - be prepared to travel globally !
What we expect from you
The role involves creating a strategic plan for the growth of monthly recurring revenue on a set of allocated customers in order to achieve individual quarterly commercial targets. To achieve your objectives you will be mapping out the organisational structure of relevant areas of the client’s organisation, understanding what other vendors and tools are in play that may be overlapping Crisp’s service, building your relationship network within the client’s organisation, identifying and closing up-sell opportunities as well as introducing cross-sell leads to Crisp’s sales team. You will also be responsible for negotiating contract terms and fees for your clients within established frameworks and taking the process through from negotiation to Order Form creation and sign-off.
You will be working closely with the Account Managers responsible for each client’s retention and service satisfaction and reporting to the Head of Senior Client Partners. Your client allocation will be varied and geographically dispersed so the role will include regular global travel to ensure you are successful, both with relationship building within the client organisation and with delivery of commercial targets
- Develop a written up-sell and cross-sell strategy for the clients in your allocation with measurable milestones
- Create and maintain an organisational map of stakeholders within allocated clients and their areas of responsibility
- Develop a strong stakeholder relationship network within client organisations, attend key client meetings and uncover opportunities for service expansion and commercial growth
- Adopt a needs-based approach to up-sells, ensuring each opportunity has been fully qualified using BANT methodology
- Close up-sell opportunities to meet agreed quarterly targets and introduce solid, qualified cross-sell leads to Crisp sales team to agreed targets
- Create and engage in end-to-end management of relevant commercial paperwork (working alongside Crisp’s Legal team) including Order Forms, Change Orders and contract terms and fees in contract renewals
- Introduce Crisp subject matter experts to clients at relevant points in line with Standard Operating Procedures
- Produce regular reports for the Head of Senior Client Partners and internal knowledge sharing on client news, insight and observations which can inform sales, account management or product development
- Work closely, and in collaboration with, Crisp Account Managers to understand the client’s account from an operational perspective and gain deeper insight into client satisfaction levels
- Work closely with internal engineering and on-boarding teams to ensure that the solutions delivered are in line with customer requirements and change with evolving customer needs
- Be a pro-active, productive and positive team member who places as much emphasis in collaborative working and knowledge sharing as attaining personal commercial targets
- Other duties as requested by your Line Manager
To be successful in the role, you will need to have the following:
- An abundance of demonstrable experience in new business development, contract negotiation and account commercial growth in a B2B or digital agency environment at a mid-senior level
- Proficient and demonstrable ability to engage in needs-based selling
- Experience in forging and maintaining relationships with senior level executives in large corporations
- Deep familiarity and confidence with common social media platforms and their marketing use by businesses
- Understanding of the potential damage to brand reputation and finances harmful online communications can cause if a company is targeted by disgruntled, trolling or malicious individuals or groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in communicating with C-suite client contacts
- An understanding that a polished and professional appearance in face to face meetings is key to projecting Crisp as a valued expert partner
- Persistence and a drive to ensure your client receives the high-quality service they deserve. A raiser of problems, but a bringer of solutions.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Strong commercial and sales skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Strong numeracy skills in a commercial capacity
- Natural ‘people person’ with ability to influence, negotiate and liaise with senior stakeholders for commercial
- Professional and positive approach and appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to cope with the fast pace nature of customer requirements and technology changes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Able and willing to work flexible hours
- Be confident in making challenging and last-minute decisions/amendments and driving things forward to conclusion
Please note this role will close on the 28th August. If you wish to be considered please do apply ASAP!
Aside from the feel good factor of working in a business like Crisp, and being part of the fight against the weaponisation of communications, we offer the following:
- Competitive salary benchmarked against local market rates
- Progression opportunities including training and development
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to earn bonus based on personal and company performance
- Life assurance and critical illness
- Season ticket loans
- Subsidised gym membership and free yoga
- Private healthcare via a cashplan offering
- Free fruit and a Friday breakfast of your choice, monthly pizza and drinks
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”