Senior Client Partner
Location: Chicago, United States
Crisp is on a lookout for a passionate and results driven Senior Client Partner whose focus will be on developing long-term senior stakeholder relationships, delivering ongoing retention and growth.
Working with the biggest brands in the world across luxury fashion, entertainment & broadcast, finance, and consumer brands sectors, your role will be to develop close and successful business relationships with appropriate stakeholders and support our customers by delivering Crisp’s expertise to the highest standard. You will lead your client accounts; listening, identifying and understanding their needs and helping recognise opportunities to deliver additional services via face to face meetings and stakeholder networking.
The role will include global travel to ensure to build and maintain Crisp’s profile and overall success with key client organisations and stakeholders, capitalising on opportunities for for enhanced profile and commercial growth within their organisations, which will be rewarded by an uncapped commission structure.
Driven by results, and working closely with our team of global experts, you will make sure that the services delivered are accurate, relevant and in line with changing customer’s and industry needs.
- Previous sales / client account development experience being responsible for multimillion ARR
- Extensive experience managing customer growth dealing with C Level and VP level executives at global brands
- Solid commercial acumen, with experience in leading and negotiating contracts & high level pricing / commercial agreements
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic
- Background in Digital Marketing, PR/ Crisis Management or Social Media Marketing at Client Services Director/ Senior Success Manager/ Account Director/ or Business Development Director level
- Ability to present new ideas with a strategic mindset
- Willingness to take ownership and make executive decisions across client retention, upsell and downsell strategies and initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with high-pressure situations
- The ability to successfully interact with your customer base in a professional and consultative manner
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, written, verbal communication skills with an ability to multi-task
Crisp’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media content risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from damaging social media content. We are a high growth ARR driven company with huge growth targets that already works with 1000’s of the world’s best-known brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
Back to all careers