Senior Graph Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Graph Software Engineer to join our engineering team to solve exciting problems in the domain of early warning threat defence. Candidates must have a strong curiosity for data and a proven track record of successfully implementing graph database solutions with proficiency in software engineering. This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and have a direct impact on a market-leading global business.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Graph solutions and have experience working with massive amounts of data. They should also have strong software engineering skills and the ability to build systems that reach massive scale.
Leading global brands and social platforms trust Crisp for Social Media Safety, safeguarding their share price and reputation by guaranteeing they are always the first to know. Which means they are always the first to act.
By combining Artificial and Human Intelligence, Crisp’s Extended Intelligence delivers 24/7/365 safety by continually fighting the weaponization of communications from whoever the source, whatever the language and whichever the online harm.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
Crisp currently protects over $3.6 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service, and the trust our customers have in us to deliver that service.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong knowledge of Graph solutions and have experience working with massive amounts of data.
You will also have strong software engineering skills and the ability to build systems that reach massive scale.
You will do:
- Build Knowledge Graph solutions leveraging large-scale datasets to solve various use cases for detecting online harms and early warning threat defence
- Design and build graph database schemas to support business use case
- Design and build graph database load processes to efficiently populate the knowledge graphs
- Leverage Google Cloud Platform to host and manage the knowledge graphs
- Support ML activities against the knowledge graph to expose insights
- Develop end-to-end CI/CD ML pipelines to deploy the knowledge graphs and associated processes
- Build both batch and real-time update processes to keep the knowledge graphs in sync
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive working experience with knowledge graphs/graph databases
- Expertise with Graph database technology
- Designing and building highly scalable Knowledge Graphs in production
- Developing APIs leveraging knowledge graph data
- Experience with querying knowledge graphs using a graph query language (e.g. Cypher)
- Working with end-to-end CI/CD pipelines.
- Any experience with Neo4j, Cassandra, Dgraph or Orient DB would be useful
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive salary based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- A generous option allocation
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.