Senior IT & Infrastructure Security Manager
The Senior IT and Infrastructure Manager role will have the responsibility to utilise and improve the current IT systems, tools and multiple instances of Crisps SaaS platform.
The role will be responsible for working closely with the central corporate Infosec team, with an initial focus on integration of our security policy and monitoring capabilities.
Responsible for staff training and awareness to avoid social engineering and other security threats, they will keep up to date with the latest IT security solutions. They will report and deliver on all security requirements for the business, working closely with the SaaS platform development teams, as well as the IT functions.
This role is situated within the IT & Security Team reporting to the Head of Operational & Cyber Security, and is responsible for managing all day to day aspects of the team, including line management of a senior IT support function.
In response to COVID -19, these roles will be hybrid so therefore working from home where necessary but also being flexible to work from Crisp's Leeds office. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
Crisp is a highly agile, 24/7 365 environment, with a distributed workforce, as such the candidate will need to be able to switch focus rapidly, and be comfortable supporting the challenges of remote working, in a predominantly SaaS environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ Years in a Senior IT function with strong understanding Information Security
- Experience with Google Workspace and Google cloud platform
- Oversight of continual improvement of ISO27001
- Oversight of maintaining Cyber Essentials
- Ability to understand, analyse and apply policies against existing technical environments and identify gaps
- Security awareness training, including Phishing and Vishing testing
- Ownership of IT Security Risk Register
- Working with the central Infosec team, oversight of penetration testing and vulnerability management
- Point person within Crisp for all IT Security related issues
- 3rd party/supplier management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate with staff and stakeholders at all levels
- People management, development and leadership skills
- Strong Due diligence skills
- Management of none traditional IT Security related tasks (Codeword management, Persona management)
- Local Ownership and Management of SaaS estate (Jumpcloud, Guru, G2, Force.com, Jira, Lucidchart, 365, Azure Devops, Slack Enterprise, Google Workspace, etc)
- Optimising business IT processes
- Domain and DNS management
- Monitoring IT efficiency
- Assessing, monitoring and upgrading business systems and processes
- Solid understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget and managing procurement
- Understanding of next gen IT Security tooling such as Darktrace, Heimdal, Lastpass etc.
- Ownership of on prem systems (connectivity, networking, printing, etc) at multiple locations
- Wider understanding of Security best practices in Development and Devops/SRE
- Occasional travel to office, and a remote data centre may be required
- Out of hours work will be required should high impact issues arise
- Understanding of obfuscation technologies (VPN, Proxy, etc)
- Experience of Auditing suppliers, and understanding of Supply chain security
- Experience with Microsoft cloud systems
- BSc Hons in related Computing field
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
●33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
●Life Insurance Cover
●Healthcare Cash Plan
●An attractive pension
●Cycle to Work Scheme and Commuter Loans to help your journey to work
●Employees perks with freebies, discounts, rewards and more
●Free yoga classes twice a week
●Subsidised gym membership
Crisp’s mission is to protect Global Brands, children and social platforms from Social Media risk. At Crisp we believe that everyone should be safe from unwanted User Generated Content online. We are a high growth company that already works with and protects the world’s biggest brands and social platforms.
Crisp comprises hundreds of expert consultants in linguistics, moderation, psychology, data protection, law and regulation supported by world leading proprietary software and empowered by knowledge and expertise to intervene decisively to protect brands from social media risks in minutes, 24/7 across the globe.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”