Due to continued growth, we have a brand new role here at Crisp! We would love to hear from the best Senior Project Managers around !
Leading global brands and social platforms trust Crisp for Social Media Safety, safeguarding their share price and reputation by guaranteeing they are always the first to know. Which means they are always the first to act.
By combining Artificial and Human Intelligence, Crisp’s Extended Intelligence delivers 24/7/365 safety by continually fighting the weaponization of communications from whoever the source, whatever the language and whichever the online harm.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
Crisp currently protects over $3.6 trillion of aggregate market capitalisation across our current customer base. This demonstrates both the value and uniqueness of our service, and the trust our customers have in us to deliver that service.
This is a brand new role to Crisp, and therefore a fantastic opportunity for the right person to really make a difference at a very exciting time in the business...
As Crisp moves into the next phase of growth, the business requires a Senior Project Manager to lead this phase.
As a Senior Project Manager you will have accountability for the day to day oversight across a range of projects covering Crisp operations, which includes:
- Product Definition
- Data Collection and Operational Analysis
- Business Operations / Threat Analyst Teams
- Scaling Growth/ Marketing
A successful candidate will be required to work with the Exec function. Covering a range of internal stakeholders, business operations and engineering to ensure that we deliver new and revised sets of Customer facing services, within agreed cost, risk and performance tolerances.
Your new role:
- Definition of Project Lifecycle
- Definition and Maintenance of planning against an agreed set of projects
- Tracking activities against plans - including costs, timescales and resources
- Ability to use recommended project control solutions for planning, scheduling and tracking projects
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and opportunities
- Supporting the reporting of project status at both Steering Group and Crisp Board
- RAID definition, capture and active management
- Ensuring that deliveries meet all quality gates
In order to be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven track record as a Senior Project Manager
- Excellent people engagement skills
- Ability to Influence at all levels, in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to credibly engage internal customers, business sponsors and delivery partners
- Structured approach to project delivery
- Risk Assessment and Management - multi-discipline, holistic experience - People, Business Processes, Technology and Facilities
- Strong self-organization and prioritisation of tasks in an analytical manner
Although the role is based in our Leeds offices, we will offer remote working during this period..
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Formal experience as a Project Manager
- Defining and establishing a PMO
- Highly experienced in delivering solutions in information centric environments
- Familiar with delivery in fast moving technology environments
- Track record of delivering technology driven change to both internal and external customers
- PRINCE2, APM or similar experience
- Commercial or contract management or delivery - supply chain/ customer facing
- Developing and deploying Management Information (MI) and associated Compliance systems
- Experience with Quality Management practices - design, deploy and monitor
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and keep hold of them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which include25 days holiday + bank holidaysCritical IllnessLife Insurance CoverHealthcare Cash PlanSubsidised gym membershipCycle to Work schemeCommuters club
If this isn’t enough, we are set in some of the best offices in Leeds and have free fruit delivered every Monday, we have a breakfast order each Friday, including ‘beer’ afternoon on Fridays…plus monthly pizza treats !
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”