Senior Security Analyst
For global security teams, getting ahead of issues and incidents that threaten the safety and security of their people and assets has always been essential. But as the pressure mounts for organizations to take a stance on political, environmental, and social issues, GSOC faces physical threats from new oppositional actors and groups, as well as unprecedented volumes of digital chatter and new online spaces to monitor. Crisp offers organizations a scalable solution for monitoring these actors and groups in real-time, providing the early warning signals to help them prepare and react to potential threats.
The core focus in this role is to act as a security subject matter expert within the Human Intelligence (HUMINT) team. Supervising a group of analysts on shift as well as using your research skills to help enrich our data collection and management, you should have proven coaching abilities and be ready and able to share your knowledge both internally and externally.
The nature of security threats means we are looking for candidates who can clearly demonstrate an ability to make quick and sound assessments based on customers needs, producing high quality outputs under time pressures. You will enjoy a fast paced environment and have an eye for continuous improvement, feeding back and helping to embed people, process and technology changes to improve efficiency and quality of delivery.
- Current, relevant experience working in an intelligence environment and/or in global security operations for a minimum of two years
- Proven track record of writing compelling intelligence reports
- Knowledge and expertise of security risks and management practices
- Knowledge and experience in a social media risk intelligence environment is highly desirable
- Experience supervising a team and managing on shift resources
- Ability to analyse and manipulate large data sets to condense into a meaningful report
- Previous direct client facing experience and customer management experience is desirable
- Foreign language skills to high level of written, spoken and auditory competency level are desirable but not essential
- Experience using graph technology to analyse and manipulate data, and an understanding of data collection, ontology and taxonomy
- Experience of creating and managing personas
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- A generous option allocation
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- An attractive pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post"