As a Senior Consultant at Crisp you will leverage your ability to discover and understand complex challenges and needs that prospects and customers face in maintaining the integrity of their corporate reputation and security in the face of threats and challenges emerging from people and groups communicating online. You will be responsible for making customer recommendations on the propositions and solutions that best fit their needs and translating their requirements into clear and detailed documentation that effectively communicates the service being delivered for the customer and internal stakeholders.
You will be working closely in a cross-functional environment with sales, account management, analyst and product marketing teams and exercising your knowledge of corporate risk and reputation management in a collaborative and creative manner throughout the customer lifecycle.
In this crucial customer facing role you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking discovery sessions with senior executives at global corporations to surface and carefully document customer challenges, needs and objectives
- Mastering and maintaining a deep knowledge of Crisp’s proposition set in order to recommend the best solutions to fit customer need
- Develop and deliver high value presentation material alongside Sales VPs to senior executives within customer and prospect organisations that are impactful both virtually and in person
- Leverage Crisp’s data and threat analyst functions and output to create high value insight for prospects and customers that demonstrates value and need and drives action
- Gaining and maintaining up to date knowledge of corporate risk and reputation issues within an industry sector in order to deliver insight, best practice and expert recommendation
- Authoring of detailed customer requirements documents for the Solutions Engineering team
- Collaborating with the rest of the Consultancy team to continually develop and improve customer consultation strategies, techniques and output
- 2-5 years experience within a consultancy or a comparable SaaS technology company in a customer facing consultative role (preferably in Financial Industry but not essential)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required or equivalent experience
- A certification or diploma in corporate risk, reputation or crisis management is desirable, but not essential if a deep understanding of that landscape can be demonstrated
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver presentations confidently to senior stakeholders within global brands
- The ability to explain complex solutions in customer-friendly language and bring their use-cases for Crisp services to life
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
In response to COVID -19, these roles will be work-from-home full time until at least mid-2021. Applicants therefore must be in a position to work from their home and have a secure workstation appropriate for home working for an extended period.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- A generous option allocation
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”