Service Desk Analyst
Crisp operates 24/7. We are currently changing our operational model and are currently looking for team members to join our global team of Service Desk operatives; Service Desk is our 24/7 portal for clients and internal stakeholders. They will run and operate the team Service Desk capability, which is being completely revitalised. The Service Desk Analyst will deal with all service requests, change notifications and incident reports, as well as user communications, 24/7.
The team will need to balance creative and technical problem-solving, customer service, and collaboration to ensure that Service Desk is a part of our seamless 24/7/365 capability. We are currently recruiting for Leeds and Chicago.
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for management of the service desk, to ensure tickets are appropriately managed. This will include:
- Acting as “1st Line support”, triaging and resolution of service desk tickets where appropriate.
- Reviewing and assigning tickets to 2/3rd line support as required, in accordance with agreed support procedures and SLA’s, OLA’s.
- Receiving and updating customer tokens.
- Reviewing reports of broken tokens and triggering the token chase process.
- Reviewing Low Volume alerts and reports.
- Reviewing Outgoing Actions for any failures.
- Escalation of advanced / urgent service desk requests, issues or incidents as appropriate.
- Preparing and delivering end of day/shift handover to ensure continual service support 24/7/365, either directly, or in support to the Service Desk Senior Analyst.
- Technical skills to enable resolution of user issues
- Problem-solving skills; implement both technical and creative solutions to user issues
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Attention to detail; Service desk requires close attention to small details in order to ensure the correct configuration of client services
- Ability to work under pressure; our clients are the world’s biggest brands and they can be demanding
- A degree in a technical / computer science subject or equivalent technical experience
- Experience of Service Desk applications and Solutions
- Experience of working with major brands as clients
This role will require some weekend working.
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them. Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- A generous option allocation
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
Crisp provides 24/7/365 early-warning risk intelligence as a service for leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms, providing customers with a real-time risk defence, and with intelligence and compliance solutions guaranteed to ensure our customers are always the first to know and act. These risks can take many forms, including activist attacks, hate speech, threats, fake news, false rumours, illegal content, compliance failures and many more. Fuelled by the increased popularity of closed social media groups and messaging apps, this harmful content can now spread virally, at scale before it reaches mainstream media channels.
The relentless focus on helping to create a digital world that is safe for everyone has been Crisp’s mission from day one. Today that passion extends to working with leading brands, global enterprises and social media platforms.
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.”