Software Developer - C#.Net
Leading global brands and social platforms trust Crisp for Social Media Safety, safeguarding their share price and reputation by guaranteeing they are always the first to know, which means they are always the first to act.
By combining Artificial and Human Intelligence, Crisp’s extended intelligence delivers 24/7/365 safety by continually fighting the weaponization of communications from whoever the source, whatever the language and whichever the online harm.
Our work and passion equates to tech4good and we provide a safer online experience to over 400 million children as well as protecting leading brands with our innovative solutions.
Crisp tracks and understands what ‘Bad Actors’ are saying to build accurate profiles and use predictive and behavioural analytics to identify trends and identify the “unknown unknowns”. Crisp’s proprietary technology then does the heavy lifting by scanning the web continuously, capturing billions of pieces of data on this select cohort of individuals.
These roles will be working from home for the moment however, as COVID-19 restrictions change we will adopt a hybrid approach depending on the project. Due to the nature of our work, having a secure workstation appropriate for home working is required.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Writing clean, testable code using C#.Net
- Testing and debugging various applications
- Reviewing and refactoring code
- Analysing system requirements
- Here’s what you will need:
- Experience as a professional software developer
- Proficient in building web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of C#.Net
- Experience of using automated environment build tooling (ideally Azure Devops)
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication skills
What else would be good:
- What else would be good:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Octopus Deploy
- Agile Project delivery (ideally Kanban)
Our rewards are as unique as our culture, and we want to attract the best people and retain them.
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision.We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.