UX Product Designer Lead
Crisp is a Real-time Risk Intelligence company that protects brands, assets and people from reputational damage, security threats and online harms. Our AI technology has been trained over 17 years to discover and track the risk signals embedded within digital chatter to be the leading expert in fast, actionable risk intelligence.
Today we protect over $6.5 trillion in combined market capitalization for over 1,000 brands. We can protect yours too. With Crisp, our customers are always first to know and first to act.
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet the needs of our human analysts and customers. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive for Crisp’s human risk analysts, together with providing a better customer experience to attract and retain customers.
You will take ownership of user requirements, and manage UX product development from conception, through to BAU. You will work collaboratively across departments and will take accountability for internal company-wide communication around your projects and work. You will work to gather and prioritise product, and work closely with software development and our users to ensure user satisfaction goals are met.
You will be able to understand the user and the problem/opportunity landscape and support the delivery of our platform.
Directly Responsible Individual:
Delivering Platform usability based on user experience and requirements
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven 5 year+ experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
Not only will we ensure that your development is key, but you will be joining a fantastic team of like-minded people who work together as one team to achieve a shared vision. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package which includes:
- Market competitive pay rates based your skills and experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme / commission scheme with payment based on revenue generated as a result of generated sales leads
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays (20 days in the US)
- Critical Illness insurance
- Life Insurance Cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Healthcare, dental and vision plan
- An attractive pension / 401k retirement plan scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee perks schemes offering discounts, rewards, giveaways and more
- Subsidised gym membership
- Mental health wellbeing portal and access to an in-house clinical psychologist
- Support and provision of supplies to facilitate home working
- Flexible working opportunities
'This work meets the requirements in respect of exempted questions under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, any applicants who are offered work for this organisation will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This will include details of cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. A criminal record will not automatically bar a person from successfully taking up this post.